What number do you see? Rb'ers colourblind?

legrandefromage":1unpje9j said:
020713s.jpg

Aww, thanks.

xerxes":1e2sqafo said:
Aww, thanks.

Would rather it came from a woman though! I love all things 3d and always have (I was given a viewmaster when I was too young to actually make any sense of it - I remember finally getting to use it and being stunned by the reels that came with it - underwater tropical scenes, tourist scenes of various European countries etc.)

A few years ago I discovered how easy it is to make your own stereo photographs with the simple side-step approach and do that quite often - obviously only really works if there's not too much movement in the scene.

I believe that as with colour perception, there are many people who have limited perception of depth and can't "get" stereo pictures at all.

I have depth perception issues in certain circumstances, I cant get into the nightriding mtb fad as the shadows v bright artificial light mess with my perception of how close or serious obstacles are. Proper pooing myself last time I gave it a go so now I will ride in daylight only.

As for colour blind test it clearly says 74 so I think I'm alright there........I hope :?

I love all things 3d and always have

Apart from those funny 3D pictures, I've never seen anything 3D, other than the real world obviously. I've never yet seen a 3D movie or television set and I'm not in any particular rush for such new-fangled gimmickry - what ever next, colour? :D

xerxes":3lbglxlp said:

Apart from those funny 3D pictures, I've never seen anything 3D, other than the real world obviously. I've never yet seen a 3D movie or television set and I'm not in any particular rush for such new-fangled gimmickry - what ever next, colour? :D

I saw my 1st 3D movie a couple of weeks ago. What a waste of time. It's a crap gimmick that gave me a headache. I would have much preferred watching the film in 2D. I can't see it surviving. They tried it before and it died, I'm sure it will die again

Pyro Tim":2ub4pxds said:
xerxes":2ub4pxds said:

I saw my 1st 3D movie a couple of weeks ago. What a waste of time. It's a crap gimmick that gave me a headache. I would have much preferred watching the film in 2D. I can't see it surviving. They tried it before and it died, I'm sure it will die again

Was it at an IMAX theatre??...if not then 3D is pretty rubbish!!!

no, the local Imax was so unpopular it closed down less than 2 years after opening, and they are in the process of demolishing the most hated building on the South Coast that they built to house it

Back