GT Frameset for sale

Dmcleanclan

Retro Newbie
GT frameset polished alloy frame with steel forks, inch Ahead. 23 inches from centre of top bar to BB & 23 inches from centre of seat tube to centre of steering tube. £100 + postage. contact me on my email dmcleanclan@yahoo.co.uk

Decided to rebuild it an this is how it looks but no longer for sale

Attachments

• DSCN0106.jpg
    DSCN0106.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 767
  • DSCN0202 (Copy).JPG
    DSCN0202 (Copy).JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 418
Good afternoon all,

FYI i have seen this frame and it is lovely, the seller is 100% reliable and from my town in Norn Iron. I better add the pic does not do it justice at all.

Thanks all,

Richard

I know this frame and the seller extremely well.. it belonged to the fastest TT guy in ulster at one stage and was his go to trainer , that said it looks so good in the naked alloy and i have been with David when he has had many compliments on the built up machine, alas , like many of us he has limited storage and now needs a machine which takes m'guards.. so he's reluctantly letting this nice frameset go.. it does ride at treat.. i have a better pic for all of you interested buyers.. will

Attachments

• gt frame (Large).JPG
    gt frame (Large).JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,022
  • New Image (Large).JPG
    New Image (Large).JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,022
Don't tempt me .........

This frame looks incredible in the flesh!!!

Mr Raleigh - are you tempted? Because i am!

RBer's i am so confident about this frame, if you buy it and do not like it, i will buy it from you - and this will cost you nothing!! My Feedback link should give you some idea that i keep my word. And plenty of RBers should stand up for my honesty!!

One minor thing - they won't stand up for my knowledge base but really i do not care - i would love this frame but i am financially embarrassed until pay day!!!!

Quick people, this is so close to me that if i sneeze - it will fall over!!!! And i am used to paying for postage!

Richard,, temptation, what's your lady thinking heh heh?? yes its a neat frame and would build real sweet with some of your goodies, you'll need to be thinking early sti/ergo for gear shifters as this has no brazed on dt bosses.. but hey give some of these other dudes a chance.. your offer to buy back stands good in my experience of our deals.. will

Latest posts

Back