Alien invasion……..

I have no idea really. Found it on ebay for $14 so I got it and threw spare parts at it. It was just fresh painted aluminum bare frame minus the Teva sticker. The welds are too ugly to be a name brand bike but it has been bashed on trails and seems to be holding up fine. I turned it into my bad conditions non-suspended undercover go-anywhere anytime bike. It has the blue LX 9 spd rapidfire shifters, fr der & hubset, FSA crankset, UN73 bb, Alivio rr der, LX servowave br lvrs, Tektro Vbrakes, Syncros big box rims, Syncros headset, Raceface stem, WTB Speed V seat, Kalloy seatpost, Oury grips, Nashbar atb rigid fork, Panaracer Smoke/Dart tires & some black aluminum riser bars. Need to take some more pics of it and make a thread of my own and not clutter up this thread any more than I already have.........

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9215675/

Bike Hoarder":1akhkxtj said:
Yep....looking good that. You'll be done before me.

Not any more the head tube has gone again :facepalm: so it of back to Chris to see what he can do with it, might fit a 1" sleeve into the head tube. So for now my Alpinestar Al mega is using the parts.

8541987916_3909b40eb7.jpg
[/url]
IMAG0178[/url]

Back