Sorted: 27.2mm Dropper seatpost

Re: Wanted: 27.2mm Dropper seatpost

Got one like this,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORCA-SPS...K_SportGoods_CyclAcces_RL&hash=item19d4d48e4f
except that it's just the straight 100mm dropper - not the variable position.
I bought it for my wife's yeti and she used it a few times but complained that the colours clashed with her blue/gold scheme - so she now has a plain black gravity dropper.

I've been using one for a couple of years now on another bike. They are pretty much gravity dropper clones and are robust and easy to service (not that they need it very often). It has the extra rubber boot to keep the grot out.

Can do pictures later.

Anyway £45 posted in the UK if it's any good for you.

Rich

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Wanted: 27.2mm Dropper seatpost

Here we go.
The post is 400mm long and has 220mm of proper post below the droppy gubbins if you see what I mean.
I'd have to take the post to pieces to take the boot off, so there's a couple of shots with the boot raised and lowered. There's a small bit of wear on the anodising on the top part of the post but it's slight and there is no noticeable play in the post when in use.

Any questions then please give me a shout.

Rich

Attachments

• pews 015.JPG
    pews 015.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 490
  • pews 013.JPG
    pews 013.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 490
  • pews 010.JPG
    pews 010.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 489
  • pews 012.JPG