Campagnolo Contax rim 28H in silver

Re: black Dia Compe 986 canti's, Hi-E hubs....

mkozaczek":394bda9u said:
tigern":394bda9u said:
Tempting, tempting.....but no 28h....

Is it hard to converse the rear to a 135mm?

Do you have access to machining tools or lots of spare Hi-e parts? If so then the answer to your question is no. If no, then the answer to your question is yes.

Let me check! :roll:

Think I have a set of black dia-compes will send over a picture if your interested

Campy fws are not really uncommon - just expensive :) (and the modifications can be done with a file from what I remember...)
A friend of mine dealing with old race bicycles and parts has got at least 15 sets in stock :)
If the ratio for the XC Pro derailleurs is really different for the rear der. it should be no problem to modify the gripshift to accomodate that? (just a different "clickwheel" inside - can´t be all too hard to get that made...).

I've got those Dia Compe 986's in metallic blue very clean apart from a single scratch if anyone's interested?

Hi i checked my shed and i unfortunately don't have black 986's they are 988's sorry about that :(

DSCF1596.jpg

johnnypie13":z0hfn2vs said:
Hi i checked my shed and i unfortunately don't have black 986's they are 988's sorry about that :(

hi johnnypie13, thanks for looking! i might have some more silver ones, so maybe try to anodize them....

johnnypie13":2qcrezrd said:

DSCF1596.jpg

I hope this ids not 'stepping on anyones toes' but how much are you looking at for the 988's ?

Hi Arie,
I only have 987s - they would be correct for a 1992 UL build - I have NOS silver, 3DV and champagne-coloured sets...
Cheers
George

1991 brochures says 986, 1992 says 987 but shows 986 on the Adroit Gator.....

987 are still easy to find on Ebay.de new in different colors, or are those yours?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Hi-E hubs....

some stuff found or don't need anymore, still looking for Hi-E hubs and Campa Contax rims....

Latest posts

Back