Iphone users Q - Iphone 6.1 OS and music loop problem

mattbrown

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Can anyone help - my boss has an iPhone 4 and OS version 6.1 but we cant find how to stop a song from looping if you go direct to it and play it - in fact I cant find a loop button - i can see a shuffle button - Google isnt throwing up anything obvious.

When the screen is showing the album cover (not cover mode) tap the screen once. The track timer will appear. In the top right is the shuffle icon. If it's white, tap it once to turn on the shuffle* (icon will turn blue).

* make sure you've selected Songs from the menu. If you've selected Albums, it will shuffle the tracks in that particular album.

its not shuffle im asking about, its a loop option - excuse my ignorance, I'm an android man myself.

Along with what fmj said..my understanding is the shuffle button is multifunction and has options with each tap..try it first :D

Forgot to mention (gimme a break, I'm at work), the loop button is on the left. Make sure that's off (white), anf the shuffle button's blue (on).

C63B4B3E-6503-4B5A-A9BD-419E340446E2-17088-0000092AA629FCCC_zpsad871913.jpg

tap the screen anywhere on the album cover to toggle the loop shuffle timer menu

Latest posts

Back