Zinn Z-Centaur – Photo update - Page 6

Re: Zinn Z-Centaur – FINALLY FINISHED (PAGE 3)

I love this bike, and the detail, everything is spot on.

Also i would love to be able to source a campag waterbottle too.

Lucky bugger.... :cool:

10 out of 10 from me.

:cool:

sinnerman":1ya4zsdn said:
I love this bike, and the detail, everything is spot on.

Also i would love to be able to source a campag waterbottle too.

Lucky bugger.... :cool:

10 out of 10 from me.

:cool:

Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words. If I could get all my bikes close to your standard I'd be a happy man :)

They always come up on eBay but a lot of them are in Germany. I'll keep an eye out for you.

That is flaming lovely, well done!

(you have a kink in your chain, last pic on page 3, just forward of the rear mech)

Vinevo":1aou06oo said:
That is flaming lovely, well done!

(you have a kink in your chain, last pic on page 3, just forward of the rear mech)

Yep, spotted the kink, that's all sorted now.... :)

It's been finished a while now, and we are enjoying all sorts of weather, mostly wet, with occasional snow.....

Where are the pictures of it all clogged up with mud and shi... stuff, hmmmm?

C'mon, I'm waiting.... folds arms and taps foot in an impatient manner.

NeilM":2p9yif0j said:
It's been finished a while now, and we are enjoying all sorts of weather, mostly wet, with occasional snow.....

Where are the pictures of it all clogged up with mud and shi... stuff, hmmmm?

C'mon, I'm waiting.... folds arms and taps foot in an impatient manner.

you'll be waiting a while to be fair... :oops:

Got a couple of others to try out first :) I will get there at some point

Ohh Well, if you wanted someone to take it out and give it a darn good thrashing, you only had to ask.

You know my feelings on museum pieces, but I have to say, if it were mine, I would be tempted to hang in one the wall, polish it and only take it out on warm dry days.

That said, I spent all afternoon yesterday in the woods on my DB, getting soaking wet and covered in crap :twisted:

NeilM":1ervznrh said:
Ohh Well, if you wanted someone to take it out and give it a darn good thrashing, you only had to ask.

You know my feelings on museum pieces, but I have to say, if it were mine, I would be tempted to hang in one the wall, polish it and only take it out on warm dry days.

That said, I spent all afternoon yesterday in the woods on my DB, getting soaking wet and covered in crap :twisted:

It will be used don't worry :) Having 18 month old twins limits my riding time – limits all my time, but one day I'll have some time to myself :)

The Saracen will be next on the list and then it will get an outing...

Giom6":snfu3xko said:
but one day I'll have some time to myself :)

Yeah, don't go banking on that ;)

On the plus side, when they are a little older, you'll have two riding buddies, just like me.

Although, watching your younger fitter self (my son) riding effortlessly up steep climbs chatting, while your current self struggles not to pass out with the effort, makes you wish for the time when they were seven and you could still impress them with your riding skills.

Still, another 18 months, and you can get them on their own bikes :D

Re:

Rod_Saetan":1cdzph0k said:
Looks like Dave Yates did a great job Gio, and the decals came out great - not long till you have her back eh?

How did they remove the dents in the tubes? Replace tubes? Fill or pull out? Just I have a rare frame with a couple of minor dings, that need sorting.
Bike is Awesome BTW Kool in the extreme. :cool: :cool:

Back