MacRetro Trading Post

Thats Big Eck isn't it, the bings photo, drying green photo, talk of moto cross and all the places its been ridden all fit...........blimey never thought I'd hear the like :shock:

velomaniac":32dfno83 said:
Thats Big Eck isn't it, the bings photo, drying green photo, talk of moto cross and all the places its been ridden all fit...........blimey never thought I'd hear the like :shock:

Yep, Eck's bike, he linked to the advert on a Facebook bike sale group.

velomaniac":gg13rgrs said:

Oh Dear :(

yup sad times but people move on and sometimes return, I can see the appeal of MX with those bings on his doorstep. Do you think that bike would fit me :)

The Ken":1e8kxbum said:
yup sad times but people move on and sometimes return, I can see the appeal of MX with those bings on his doorstep. Do you think that bike would fit me :)

Like a glove...

DSC_2652.JPG

The Ken":5h1xclat said:

I can't even lift the bloody thing off the ground never mind ride it.

RobMac":2uchn4t2 said:
Ive got 2 x CRC vouchers worth a £10'er each (if you spend £75 :? ) if anybody wants them.

One Gone

They expire 2 weeks from today (Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:35 pm) :)

It looks like anybody can use these vouchers before the expiry date, what I mean is the voucher can be used many time by many people before they expire but not the same person twice (unless they have more than one account) am I explaining that OK? :?

So knock yourselves out guys ;)

LZJ7JILU .................. W3CLWRDP

Back