Nigel Dean Reynolds 531 Frame - Recently Repainted

pooley88

Dirt Disciple
I am selling here my much loved Nigel Dean road frame. I have been told that this is a 1979/1980 frame.

The frame was recently reprinted by Mario Vaz of Vaz finishes. Painted in the original paint scheme using original decals.

Measurements:

Rear Spacing - 126mm
Top Tube - 56cm
Seat Tube - 56cm

Reynolds 531 tubing

DSC_0928_zpsea5e9dbb.jpg

DSC_0931_zpsb8f28fda.jpg

The frame has been used since being painted back in the summer so does have slight signs of use. A small chip in the paint is visible on the rear brake mount. Threads are in great condition and has nice lug lining highlights.

£95 + p&p

Located in Wimbledon, London

Hi,
do you have the front forks? Also, is the seat tube 56 centre to centre? What is the seat tube centre to top? If its 57cm (22.5") I might be keen!

Cheers

Aaron

Aaron76":2tj8btzd said:
Hi,
do you have the front forks? Also, is the seat tube 56 centre to centre? What is the seat tube centre to top? If its 57cm (22.5") I might be keen!

Cheers

Aaron

Hi Aaron

I've just double checked and the seat tube from centre to top looks to be 56.5cm

I do have a set of forks that came with the bike when I acquired it. They are Tange, polished Chrome in finish. They are immaculate but not originally the forks for the frame.

Cheers

Tom

1. Is it still available?
2. Not sure on size. I'm riding a smaller frame but really with the seat post extended more than I'd like. How tall are you?
3. Any idea postage cost?
Cheers

Back