2013-02-09 - Dunkeld Fat Baltic Bawbags

zigzag":em9wos0y said:
clockworkgazz":em9wos0y said:
Great pics lads and I will not crow to much gmac. Question, why is there a difference of a few km in the strava data between mr k and zz?

Lazy b'stard didn't go back in search of DynaCol and Boonie when DynaCol's jockey wheel exploded!

:LOL: :LOL: never leave a man behind- that's his motto alright!

RobMac":1z5v4883 said:
Ah thats Kaiser furr yeah if you've no got big tits and a nice ass you'll get nah help from him :evil:

Must have been another reason as I meet both of those requirements :LOL:

Re: BALTIC BAWBAGS - 9th February 2013

Jamiedyer":11k5esa6 said:
To those that couldn't make it you missed a great day out.
A beauty for sure with plenty of climbing, rain, mud, snow, ice.
A small but intrepid crew braved the elements and had a brilliant day.

Pics to come soon, but meanwhile click on the pic and you should see a short video of some fun you missed ;)

not to convinced of the power of Fat with that video :LOL: and I'm sure the green goblin wants his gloves back too.

DynaCol":3medu1ds said:
RobMac":3medu1ds said:
Ah thats Kaiser furr yeah if you've no got big tits and a nice ass you'll get nah help from him :evil:

Must have been another reason as I meet both of those requirements :LOL:

PICS! PICS! WE MUST HAVE PICS :shock:

:LOL:

I regret mising this one actually. I'm a sucker for a good fun. If you ignore that fat things there were some nice bikes too, love that ZZ Spec.

:LOL: Quality

Attachments

• DSC_8957.jpg
    DSC_8957.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 722
Jamiedyer":3ighf7rs said:
Yes, cleaning the Pugsley was a hard chore today, standing in a sleeting gale with a bucket, dirt ninja spray and then trying to wash as quickly as possible before my hands fell off. I lost feeling in them as soon as I wet it and sprayed the cleaner on. Warmed up and then back out to rinse :LOL: Had to be done as mine lives inside :D

Jamie

Mine is sitting still caked in mud in the house next to a radiator and on a carpet too, it'll get a wash next time I'm riding in the rain. :D

Great day out again, and good to see the new faces too, the ridge was a wee bit hairy in the wet and much less rideable. Trip around the loch was much easier than expected and gave nice views, the road off to the right looked like a place to explore in the summer too, up to lochan oisinneach

Need to get banners for Boonie and Dynacol

Mine get washed after every ride :) unless they're still clean, but with the usual Scottish weather thats not very often this time of the year :LOL:
Heather would never have let the Pugs indoors in that state :twisted:

Jamie

Latest posts

Back