mavic 851 ssc rear mech back plate or solution

Yes those were the ones I also got the modolo one too NOS for £5 complete with white new anatomical hood. A true bargain! They are out there....and I've just won an 860 front mech for £22 nearly there on the group set just the chain set and that's it!

Also forgot to say that I also got a NOS mavic white modolo lever hood for 99p too from the UK ,I'll stop rubbing it in! For a change eBay has been good to me! I'm now going to wait very patiently and try to use Yorkshire buying tricks to secure that Vitus

Hi All Finney1973 posted me one and its lost in the post, does anyone have one of these or know where I can get one? In hope........

Doubledee":6n0xet85 said:
Hi All Finney1973 posted me one and its lost in the post, does anyone have one of these or know where I can get one? In hope........

And after all that it was at the post office with 9pence extra postage to pay, what a saga, well chuffed now, thanks Finney1973! :D

Doubledee":nbi9oh8u said:
Doubledee":nbi9oh8u said:

And after all that it was at the post office with 9pence extra postage to pay, what a saga, well chuffed now, thanks Finney1973! :D

no drama, happy to help (sorry about the 9pence) :shock:

Back