'90 Nigel Dean Nevada - Finished Pics and Spec 18/06

Re: Nevada MTB

bob h":j0q0vv82 said:
Hi

I have a nigel dean nevada bike the same as yours. I would like any info on how you had the stickers made up and who did the respray.
Ive had the frame from new and would like to rebuild the bike.
Any info would be gratefully received
Regards

Bob

Bob,

Welcome to the Club.

As Red Hat says - e-mail Gil - he has the Nevada Decals on file now.

I got the frame sprayed at Argos Cycles in Bristol. The brown met is not a standard colour but they did a match for me and it's a great job.

Get some pics of yours up soon!

Cheers

Adrian

Montana Decals

Hi

Gil has produce some decals for me but they are for the Nevada (my Mistake)
so i have asked Gil if just the (Montana) decal can be produced as the other parts of the decals (Nigel Dean) will be the same.

my question is was the Montana Decal the same as the Nevada with the capital A having red triangles.

thanks for the help

Glenn

Re: Montana Decals

redhat":2zqh4xcd said:
Hi

Gil has produce some decals for me but they are for the Nevada (my Mistake)
so i have asked Gil if just the (Montana) decal can be produced as the other parts of the decals (Nigel Dean) will be the same.

my question is was the Montana Decal the same as the Nevada with the capital A having red triangles.

thanks for the help

Glenn

Glenn - Gil_m developed the Nevada decal set for me from some photos of a Montana that was on eBay US a while back. I could only find very sketchy images of the Nevada so sent him those with as much info as I could get on the Nevada.

pm me you e-mail address and I'll send them to you :D

Re:

sruss67":rnvi8e0j said:
That came out awesome and looks fantastic, you should be very proud of that gorgeous bike :D

Thanks! :D

I found these pics in the 1990 'Everything Cycling' Catalogue; its the first colour image I've found of one from BITD.

Frame spec for this bike is on the second page at the bottom.

I recently picked up another one of these, it was sold as a Condor but it's going to get re-painted in it's home colours :cool: - just got to choose a combo from the 'paint' options in the ad above now :LOL:

Attachments

• [Untitled]001.jpg
    [Untitled]001.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 351
  • ND advert.jpg
    ND advert.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 351
Hi

Anything about the ND Montana in the literature.

Cheers

By the way great job with the Nevada.

Redhat

redhat":5mt73eac said:
Hi

Anything about the ND Montana in the literature.

Cheers

By the way great job with the Nevada.

Redhat

Strangely nothing about the Montana. Not sure why :? But the catalogue also has the 1990 Muddy Fox range and Pacific ranges ony partially covered as well.

Latest posts

Back