2013 Six Nations slanging match thread.

They may, but I don't think so, beat England, but if it comes to that, points difference will mean England win the championship regardless

Yes, I realise that if it came to that, then England would more than likely still win on points. However it would still be nice to spoil the Grand Slam party, just like Ireland did to them a few years back. I remember all the Nike "Grand Slam Champions" shirts which were printed too :LOL: :LOL:

I'll be in Cardiff for Wales v England.
Wales are going to have to improve massively to get close to England on current form Millenium stadium or not ;)

Grannygrinder":26jp930h said:
Wales are going to have to improve massively to get close to England on current form Millenium stadium or not ;)

They will...

Honest
;)

Barneyballbags":2f60xs33 said:
Grannygrinder":2f60xs33 said:

They will...

Honest
;)

I don't think they will make huge strides forward and be the team they were until Warren comes back and gives em a few dabs ;)

I confidently predict that at some point France will thrash someone in this championship. As soon as the coaches take off their blinkers and actually pick a stand off who looks like he has played international rugby before. Chuck Trinh-Duc in there with Parra at scrum half and they will do some damage.

Tazio":2v6318d4 said:
I confidently predict that at some point France will thrash someone in this championship. As soon as the coaches take off their blinkers and actually pick a stand off who looks like he has played international rugby before. Chuck Trinh-Duc in there with Parra at scrum half and they will do some damage.

Parra NEEDS to be put in at 9. He's arguably one of the best Scrum Halfs in the World and it could make a huge difference to their performance overall.

Hopefully, France's "good game" of the tournament will come against England ;)

Tazio":3l5qtf7p said:

Sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Back