BoTM Feb 13 'Restoration Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
stanlee":3u3woxuv said:
stumpjumper1990":3u3woxuv said:
Is it me or is this picture just too small!!

I need more!! :shock:

Thanks guys, maybe this is a better photo, I thought I could only post two? There are more photos here.

The limit is two pictures in this thread. There should be a link to your build thread in your first post. :)

trail_head":3vytras8 said:
The limit is two pictures in this thread. There should be a link to your build thread in your first post. :)

Thanks, I just deleted the other photo! Sorry about the build thread, I'm new to this.

al":3vytras8 said:
I made the mistake of going here http://monkeywrenchcycles.weebly.com/

Oh my Lord!!... I'm going for a lye down.

haha- most of them aren't mine Al, they guys at the shop have been collecting since the late 90's. I need to work on that site this summer when I'm back, my guess is that's only about 1/3 of the bikes hanging around there.

Well stanlee, get some pics of all the bikes and start a thread so I can drool some more...please?

al. :D

Seems to be a lot of strong contenders this month but I thought I'd try my hand at this one.

It was a right old state when I got it, couple of dents, missing decals etc., but after a lot of time and effort here she is....all the dents fixed, full respray, redrew the decals myself and full NOS Campagnolo Centaur/Record group set

Before
zinn_192.jpg

After
DSC_1718.jpg

Tough month. If my bike wasn't in the running it would be a tough call between the Zinn and the koski. I think the Zinn gets extra points because he did the work himself. Then again the Koski gets points because Joe Breeze did the work. Kinda a delemma, I would like to see someone who worked hard on the bike get the win but when you have a bike that is historically significant and you have a chance to have Joe B. work on it you kinda have to leave it in the hands of a master. Then again, after seeing Stanlee's collection I doubt any of us will feel to bad for him if he loses. :mrgreen: I certainly hope he will post more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back