the clown was in

pimp my rear mech.

DSC_0014-1_zpse71bfcfe.jpg

hope jockey wheels, they have a certain amount of mid 90s cool about them.

NIce work on the Big Top, I bet that is a ton of fun.

I love it when parts are picked and modified with a plan or an idea like that. And I am with you on the clown wheels, but I haven't written off 26" alltogether. Have to admit though that my projects tend to evolve around big wheels lately.

And your workshop is so very organised, now I know for sure I'll never post pictures of mine anywhere on here.

Enjoy!!

Cheers guys. The workshop is at 'work', so I am obliged to keep it tidy. Some images are down stairs on the shop floor, but the build area is upstairs in the recreation area.

Good to seeing you enjoying your 29er, impressed at the amount of torque you must be putting out to destroy the freehub.

If you're enjoying proper size wheels, imagine how much fun you could have on a cross bike..........

Cross bike, are you crazy?! Oh yes, you are.

Hope have replaced my gear lever mount this week, they have revised the design slightly after i complained about them. It's a subtle difference but the fit is so much better.

DSC_00082_zps988b9e89.jpg

:)

thanks chili.

the brakes are big, but they are spot on power-wise. the bigger wheels generate bigger forces so the discs need to be a little bit bigger. i would rather have big discs and two piston calipers than little discs and four piston calipers, as they dont suffer from heat so much.

Back