2013-02-09 - Dunkeld Fat Baltic Bawbags

Thanks for the great day out and the great company lads. Boonie asked me to pass on his thanks as well, he had a really good day and said that he felt like one of the usual crew as everyone made him feel welcome.
Col, while it was a bummer that the rear mech went bang, its a glass half full/half empty type thing as at least it introduced you to singlespeed and it joys :D That Raleigh is lovely and would be even lighter without all those mechs and shifters, you showed you dont need it. Feel the singlespeed..........be the singlespeed ;)
ZZ, I have that seat for you as well, forgot to leave it on the car. Its here so I can send it down for you just drop me your address.

Jamie

Heres some pics:
IMG_3545.jpg

Rumble, Col, ZZ, TheKen

IMG_3546.jpg

Rockhopper :cool:

IMG_3552.jpg

Kaiser and the Pugs

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

recreating the pic from past rides

IMG_3556.jpg

Apathy setting in ;)

IMG_3558.jpg

Boonies yellow Pugs for the day

IMG_3559.jpg

Gmacs GT

IMG_3560.jpg

Sunn and Pugs

IMG_3563.jpg

Cols Dyna

IMG_3564.jpg

and mech converted to SS tensioner by Dave

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

TheKen and the lovely Xizang

IMG_3548.jpg

I think the best Pugs ;) 1: because its mine 2: its singlespeed :p
IMG_3572.jpg

Clowns to the left

IMG_3574.jpg

Pugs to the right

IMG_3573.jpg

Happy campers

IMG_3566.jpg

Boonie

IMG_3557.jpg

Had a GREAT DAY guys, thanks for the welcome, fun in the snow with some real characters with a wealth of knowledge. sorry I made Jamie late, but to use one of his excuses "I had a pup in"
Thanks to Jamie for taking me. Hope to see you all again soon.
PS. best thing about hire the Pugsley.... someboby else will be cleaning it today

Yes, cleaning the Pugsley was a hard chore today, standing in a sleeting gale with a bucket, dirt ninja spray and then trying to wash as quickly as possible before my hands fell off. I lost feeling in them as soon as I wet it and sprayed the cleaner on. Warmed up and then back out to rinse :LOL: Had to be done as mine lives inside :D

Jamie

Jamie, I'd forgotten about the the saddle too... Just bring it to the next ride, definitely no need to post it. Cheers bud.

cockworkinggaz":t1i7slla said:
sorry I missed this but seeing the well come apart at the seems.

aye well Gaz, chest out, have a bank holiday in killie, enjoy your GIANT killing day in the sun Gaz :facepalm: .. the shame :oops:

back to the ride before I get another football related yellow card..

great to see you all and meet Boonie & Dynacol, it's a great venue for this time of year, as per TK could be ineresting for a longer ride during the longer days

here's my sub standard photography

ZZ stalks his next subject

DSCN0631 by gmac123, on Flickr

The Surly Bro's

DSCN0622 by gmac123, on Flickr

Snow but no ice this year

DSCN0640 by gmac123, on Flickr

Thanks all, looking forward to the next meet :)

Great pics lads and I will not crow to much gmac. Question, why is there a difference of a few km in the strava data between mr k and zz?

clockworkgazz":255phlbs said:
Great pics lads and I will not crow to much gmac. Question, why is there a difference of a few km in the strava data between mr k and zz?

Lazy b'stard didn't go back in search of DynaCol and Boonie when DynaCol's jockey wheel exploded!

Kaiser, myself and Gmac were sunning ourselves by the loch eating snacks and drinking drink blissfully unaware, while ZZ was backtracking.
Someone had to do it ;)

Jamie

zigzag":2pa45kc6 said:
clockworkgazz":2pa45kc6 said:

Lazy b'stard didn't go back in search of DynaCol and Boonie when DynaCol's jockey wheel exploded!

Ah thats Kaiser furr yeah if you've no got big tits and a nice ass you'll get nah help from him :evil:

Back