Klein Pulse Comp

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Not for everyone's taste on here I am sure but here is my 97/8 Klein Pulse Comp.....I wanted a single speed bike for knocking around town on so built this. Though, after messing around with the gearing I have concluded single speeds are useless (for me) where I live as there are too may hills! I just got the frame(and Cannondale fork) back from John Whiteman Engineering(Powdercoaters) in Long Eaton, Notts. The pics REALLY don't do it justice. In the flesh its a lovely pearl grey with metallic flecks that looks stunning in the sun. I think all the blue shit looks nice with the grey and white. Tips the scales at 20.5lb too
Im chuffed with it at least :) ......splitsville soon I am sure
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77252760@N08/

Attachments

• rsz_photo1732.jpg
    rsz_photo1732.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 1,454
  • rsz_photo1731.jpg
    rsz_photo1731.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 1,454
  • rsz_photo1730.jpg
    rsz_photo1730.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 1,455
  • rsz_photo1729.jpg
    rsz_photo1729.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 1,456
Well I like it.

Loving the grey with the blue. Very nice job you have done & a bit of fred salmon added for good measure.

passiflora":2es2os0p said:
Well I like it.

Loving the grey with the blue. Very nice job you have done & a bit of fred salmon added for good measure.

thanks nick....I just wish people could see the powder coat finish in the flesh.....I really need a proper camera :)

Yeah its a dale fatty! The frame came with Rockshox Indys which I didn't like and the proper Klein Pulse forks are really skinny so went for this.....and i agree it works! :)

Racin'snake":2ttmb9ov said:
Yeah its a dale fatty! The frame came with Rockshox Indys which I didn't like and the proper Klein Pulse forks are really skinny so went for this.....and i agree it works! :)

So do you remove the shock and it is like a regular 1 1/8" fork?

ez054098":1b88g71t said:
Racin'snake":1b88g71t said:

So do you remove the shock and it is like a regular 1 1/8" fork?

Yep! I struggled find a crown race to fit as the base of the steerer is a fraction wider in diameter than 1 1/8"

Back