Are you or your other half a nightmare to live with

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I am the nightmare, I have to argue until I am right and will end up being aggressive and destructive to win an argument. I think it is good I am straight as I would probably have killed any woman I was with, slight exaggeration I hope. But I don't know how my other half copes with me, he must be mad, as as well as knowing me since we were three he still puts up with me, I would of kicked me out years ago :D

Are you the nightmare or the lived with it and how do you cope?

Alison

both as bad as each other i think,how or why do we live and put up with each other????

god knows. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Of course I am perfect, although two wives and about 32 girlfriends seem to be at odds with that

my second soon to be ex wife is the epitamy of drama so I have now started to feign deafness as currently unless she is asleep.. her mouth never stops moving either by food going in or words constantly coming out

sylus":92eo0dbm said:
Of course I am perfect, although two wives and about 32 girlfriends seem to be at odds with that

my second soon to be ex wife is the epitamy of drama so I have now started to feign deafness as currently unless she is asleep.. her mouth never stops moving either by food going in or words constantly coming out

I wonder, is it a woman's thing drama as i hate to be stereotypical but I just fit the bill and I hate it :D

Alison

Funnily enough my wife and I were talking about this yesterday - we concluded that we were as bad as each other, previous partners have always been convinced they were perfect.

al":3gr0mrb0 said:
What do you think?

al. :D

I think you are a lot like me.

Actual conversation with one of the (string of) EXs:

"Me and the boys are going out for the day on the motos tomorrow. We're meeting at dawn, so I'm going down there (out of town) this evening to drink 'n such then sleep on Brett's couch."

"But I told Dan and Joanne we'd go to the Wine and Cheese Show with them tomorrow!"

"I'll be hungry when I get home. Pick up some cheese."

A lad comes home from school and excitedly tells his dad that he had a part
in the school play and he was playing a man who had been married for 25 years. The dad says, "Never mind son, maybe next year you'll get a speaking part."

al.

Back