KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

Hi Martin

I love that colour, always have since I saw it on early tvrs with the flip paint

Thanks for semi answering the questions. I think what I was after Martin, if I get a frame set and we enter into direct conversation and agree work,cost and times would those time limits be adhered too? From your answer it would appear that if a bigger customer comes along you would continually bump mine to the back of the queue.

As a business for bulk I would understand why you would do that and would try to find a slot that is at a quiet time..however no customer likes to feel they are less important, even more so to be continually bumped and does not reflect well on a companies time management when that happens

As we know the retro community is a huge financial benefit to suppliers but is small enough for reputations to be discussed. Thankfully as a community I would hope we look after each other and praise the good when it is, and protect each other when it is bad

I'm sure you can understand Martin when people get one of these bikes most look for quality painters who will do a great job at a fair price within an agreed turn around period..that for me is part many klein owners take into account as the klein experience.

There is no doubt you do some fine work Martin, But for me customer service before, during and after is as equally important and I rarely deal with companies who make me pay to feel like they are doing me a favour

Martin, again thanks for the replies

To those considering paint jobs with ANY painter ask those three questions...

Is there a waiting list

how much will it cost

and how long will it take from you receiving it to me getting it back

With my questions done, that's my input on this thread done also

Nice 20 inch Klein Attitude Coral Reef you are painting there Martin.
Is it in your new booth? Good looking space!

These discussions are boring. Sometimes i'm playing with the idea to get rid of some of my attitudes..... :roll: :(

Thank`s. Let`s end with a little sigg can for a swiss klein owner painted also in the frame color and debossed logos.

Is it in your new booth? Good looking space!

Yes it´s the paint booth we use also for painting cars and motorcycles.

Attachments

• klein_coral_reef_etoe_4_72.jpg
    klein_coral_reef_etoe_4_72.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 885
Back