Ouch!

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I've just been hit over the head with a power tool.

I was minding my own business then ..........bosch!

al.

I bet it didn't hurt as much as getting thumped by the Saints :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I hasten to add i may yet have to eat my words :LOL:

Southampton....good Lord. :roll:

Just shows you a £1,000,000,000 buys you nowt these days!

al.

al":3bml94k7 said:

al.

Dangerous business that DIY. I was looking at the wooden garden furniture in B&Q the other week, when a sales assistant walked up to me and said "excuse me, do you want decking?"; I replied in the affirmative and he punched me in the face*. :oops:

David

*This might well be a Tim Vine joke originally.

David B":390q357a said:
al":390q357a said:

al.

Dangerous business that DIY. I was looking at the wooden garden furniture in B&Q the other week, when a sales assistant walked up to me and said "excuse me, do you want decking?"; I replied in the affirmative and he punched me in the face*. :oops:

That's terrible... I hope you had a word with the manager? You'd better be quick though, with the age of some of the staff, he'd be dead by the time the police turned up!! although that's more a reflection of the police service than the giffers that maskerade as shop assistants.

Bet you'd get £20 off some bedding plants or something... think on.

al. :D

al":r93a7aeq said:

I reckon the only reason B&Q sell plants at all is so the store manager can knock up a floral tribute at the drop of a hat if any of the aging shop staff pop off whilst at work. ;)

Back to power tools - I recently completely dismantled one of mine and am struggling to re-assemble it. So if anyone wants a 250-piece jigsaw to while away a rainy Sunday afternoon with, get in touch.... :oops:

David

David B":242phivl said:
al":242phivl said:

I reckon the only reason B&Q sell plants at all is so the store manager can knock up a floral tribute at the drop of a hat if any of the aging shop staff pop off whilst at work. ;)

Also the manager can spend four hours a day in the fresh air pretending to water them.

The plants... not the old giffers.

al.

Back