The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is the correct thread...

NOS Michelin Wildgripper - Orange
Wire beading
Front & Rear
How much should a pair of these fetch?
What does postage normally cost on tyres? I'm a bit worried about folding them...
Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 391
there is a nos pair of orange ones on ebay for 79.99 but that includes postage but that is open to offers meaning to me the seller is chancing his arm but will listen to reasonable offers so 79.99 inc postage is too much

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-NOS-Mich ... 460c9779d3

Postage varies on how you package them

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've got a couple of bits to move on, which I've taken off the Kona I'm playing with at the moment.

First, a pretty good condition pair of X-Lite Chicken Stix levers in gunmetal grey. They're used, but good condition, the logos are all nice and clear and the anodising hasn't worn away or anything. Lever reach adjuster screws are rusty.

Also, a set of Marzocchi XC51 forks. Not in great cosmetic condition, but the paint's all there and so are the decals (albeit with some peeling edges and scrapes). They hold air, but do sound like something's escaping when they're cycled, so probably need some fettling. They don't seem to come up often, so any idea of price would be appreciated!

Cheers :)

sylus":3sflxkdj said:
there is a nos pair of orange ones on ebay for 79.99 but that includes postage but that is open to offers meaning to me the seller is chancing his arm but will listen to reasonable offers so 79.99 inc postage is too much

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-NOS-Mich ... 460c9779d3

Postage varies on how you package them

Those are mine! I ended up overestimated on price as hadn't received a response at that point...think I'll offer them on here for £60 posted. I Think this is reasonable?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi guys - I just bought a new bike so need to sell my grisley mega 10 and wanted some advise on what it's worth? It's been we'll used and needs an overhaul as I've not used it i 2 years, in fairness with it all being original a lot may need reconditioning or replacing.

Any comments are appreciated.

leapgate":z6xr7srx said:
First, a pretty good condition pair of X-Lite Chicken Stix levers in gunmetal grey. They're used, but good condition, the logos are all nice and clear and the anodising hasn't worn away or anything. Lever reach adjuster screws are rusty.

Good pairs tend to go on here for about £25

I don't know if this is the appropriate place, but I am looking to get an idea of what these CQP cranks are worth? They are mint and I think probably a BMX crank as the spider is only designed for a single ring (but 110 BCD).

IMAGE_FAFA8DDD-45A4-40B1-B312-6C19E3A80731.JPG

Any ideas?

1995 orange p7; thinking of selling on...

Hiya, been directed here from STW about my p7. It's a '95 in nickel, a random mix of xtr cranks, xt/deore/gripshift X-ray and so on. No rear mech as it got pinched for my main bikes. Modern deore hub wheel in need of a new free hub ( same fate as the mech ). Any ideas if there's any interest in her or even how much she's worth?

Cheers
Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back