How many mtb's are used on the rd

Stu63

Retro Newbie
For everyday use, or are there a few that a few bikes ie mtb's, rd bikes and just use them for what they're designed for, just wondered, I havent been on mine (mtb) in years :oops:, would take it out but the drivers about here are bad, it's bad enough in a car never mind a bloody bike (push)

I don't ride road bikes as they are rubbish.

al.

tick...tick...tick...tick...tick!

Stu63":3kljomn8 said:
Why do you say that

Because sometimes it's the only word that fits into a sentence.

al. :D

So far this isnt helpfull all, only 2 replies and nothing explanitory.....maybe the wrong forum with the wrong question

I have a 1990 Gt Timberline that I've fitted slicks, full mudguards, rack, panniers and barbag to.

Its not been the weather to try it since I built it but I'm hoping to do plenty of road rides in the coming months.

I ride mountain bikes so much that I cant really get used to a proper road bike so hoping this will suit me.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to tell us why you are in such a hurry to know?

Only seems fair as you seem impatient for fast and 'helpful' answers!

My trek is my commuter with slicks, my lts is seconded as a commuter in the snow otherwise its an offroader and my fisher when built will be my sunday best used on and off road and the bike that will be brought to any retro meets

Back