Impromptu Rides & Chat Thread

Aye, next job is to ply line the inside and machine polish it as its sooo grimy the paint looks eggshell and not white lol!

Spudly":1fzzubqd said:
Oooh i likes the look of that, id guess at a '99 model by the graphics, and pace forks, very yummy!

Err forgive me but i dont know what a suzuki TLS is, motorbike?

yup 99 model, ive got road tyres on it at the mo, heres a TL doing what they do best! lol

Attachments

• boredxl.jpg
    boredxl.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 516
I couldn't make the Spurn Point ride as I was putting in a few hours hard labour, but at least I could make the most of a gorgeous day by riding up to north Dalton and back.

A few of my pictures from today:

The way there:

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

and heading home:

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

Does anyone fancy getting on locally tomorrow, maybe (if i can remember the route) do the loop round welton that me and Chris did one wednesday, thats a really good little blast, although it would be better with some of that bright light stuff that we have during the day, you tend to be able to see where youre riding that way lol!

Indeed, I'm planning on doing this route: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=240400

I need to polish off the route a little as it's intended to be the August monthly area ride.

I have no fixed start time as I think I'm alone on this one, maybe setting off from my house in Doncaster at 09:30 - 10:00AM.

If anyone is interested post here ASAP as I will be going on my own otherwise.

Regards

Trebz

Looks like a start time of approx 9AM in the car park next to the canal.

Anyone arriving after 9AM may have to find their own way around ;-)

Back