My little (GT STS) collection...

Both weird and cool. The lobo looks awsome with those wheels! The Sts is to weird for my taste. I get the feeling that you want it simple and clean with singlespeed, but this frame and fork is everything but simple and clean. Need some gears and different tires in my opinion.

eejoor":1sxnijib said:
what is the fork on that silver cannondale?

grtz,
Danny

On these pics, this is my old Suntour Duotrack 9002, but I am swapping it for a rigide double crown DF-racing :

...and front wheel will be replaced by Spinergy RoksXE !
;)

Cool collection and very different from the usual stuff.

The GT got my attention and for a while...I kept thinking it looks like it has something in common with the French Car designs ;)

Re: My little collection...

...and family portrait :

raven19f.jpg

raven20.jpg

raven21.jpg

Wow, interesting bikes. STS looks awesome! Fork goes very well with the rear linkage!

very nice collection,but do you use em or look at em?

i think i would make some wall space for em,they are "ART". :p :p :p

CAPIN":2cteab52 said:
Wow, interesting bikes. STS looks awesome! Fork goes very well with the rear linkage!

I agree on the STS.

Also this illustrates what I love about bikes and this site. None of these bikes are what I am into but I can totally respect that Mofofo seems to have a certain aesthetic and has a nice collection of machines that reflect his taste. If that makes sense.

corsarob":3heha8t4 said:
very nice collection,but do you use em or look at em?

I am riding both my 4 bikes : Lobo for DH, STS in city, Raven for XC, and SM400 for family bike journey !

Thank you all for your comments ! ;)

Re:

raidan73":xz450hzq said:
Although the bikes themselves are not my kind of thing, your attention to detail in your builds is awesome! That STS looks crazy

+1 this is one unique collection, :shock:
Never in a million years would I own anything as far out as these, that said I would love to sling a leg over
Each of them and go for a spin. :D

Back