BALTIC BAWBAGS - 9th February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided on bringing the Pug :) Need to chuck a few things in a bag, inevitably forget something and tally ho!

Cheers Graeme, I've got a nearly new 7sp cassette somewhere in one of my piles o shite and a spare rear wheel, but I'm going to try and outshonk TK the morn :LOL: Its not like we'll be going fast enough to need those high gears anyway

Well my biggest issue is how to get my bike in the car, can't find any of my five sets of hex keys so can't get my wheels off :) think I've left them all up at th old house. Took me an hour to find the box with my cycling clothes in too. And could someone bring a first aid kit as I cant find that either :)

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Lucky sods, I'd love to be there but as I said stuck in a theatre working with a bunch of Dutch loonies doing a puppet show comedy about Hitler.

60 hours so far this week, and it isn't over yet.

gmac123":fboqbfye said:
had been looking forward to seeing the bravado.

Would have been on the Clockwork anyway, Bravado still is'nt cabled up :facepalm: , will be using the GT quite a bit this year though ;)

Have a good ride guys, wish i could have made it.

sorry I missed this but seeing the well come apart at the seems and my boy score a goal from half way was worth it- hope you all had a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back