KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

Last time to all:

This topic subject is about re-painting Klein's. If you want to discuss other subjects, please make a new topic and discuss your fuss in that topic. How old are we?! :facepalm:

obi-wan-mtb":qbfglh2v said:
1Martin":qbfglh2v said:
After the color check I started to respray an other frame set before I will change the damaged coral reef into painted dessert.

So good to see your work in progress Martin!
Nice to see this 20"(or is it a 19"?) attitude going to be Coral Reef...!
Hmmm, nice color that Coral Reef...

No, let's go Painted Desert! :D

Finally a "on topic" reaction! Thanks! :)

Unless we have suddenly started to discuss painted muddy foxes then we are still very much on thread as the conversation is ..as it was...repainting of kleins

Re:

John":2bvl5woe said:
Think the craft that goes into it is interesting.

In all fairness I asked both resident Klein sprayers to start new threads to showcase their work. Hopefully we can keep these free of controversy...

So, let's keep these threads civil please chaps :)

Which is great but the controversy is from yourselves

Having been impressed with Martins work in the past I asked within his thread which he regulary contributes too, three simple questions

Is there a waiting list,

How long would a frameset take to paint and return

and how much

I fail to see where the controversy is on my part with those questions?

sylus":206bxdi7 said:
Which is great but the controversy is from yourselves

Having been impressed with Martins work in the past I asked within his thread which he regulary contributes too, three simple questions

Is there a waiting list,

and how much

I fail to see where the controversy is on my part with those questions?

come on Syles, after the thread a few days ago, your question in this thread says to me: let's stir up the fire once again :twisted: , and according to the first reactions on your post i'm not the only one with that thought.....

But if you like these kind of "discussions", please mate, GO ON!!!!

tigern":1ubvs35s said:
come on Syles, after the thread a few days ago, your question in this thread says to me: let's stir up the fire once again :twisted: , and according to the first reactions on your post i'm not the only one with that thought.....

Actually as you mentioned that thread I will comment then return on thread as I have been

The complaint thread was the first time I can recollect a thread being pulled completely from a member about a supplier when the suppliers comeback could not have been more obvious of the contempt towards a rb member and customer, I am still perplexed why that one was pulled when so many others had not been

this kind of discussion?

Martin has a thread, in that thread I have asked as any potential customer three questions I shall repeat them to help you see I am asking about a possible expenditure and those questions are what most would ask

Is there a waiting list,

and how much

I understand you have had paints by Martin and would assume you felt you had the right to ask him these questions also, why can you ask but others cannot?

In Martins own thread, if he has the time then as a potential customer it would be great if he gets a mo to possibly answer?

sylus":3gcl5xv1 said:
tigern":3gcl5xv1 said:

Actually as you mentioned that thread I will comment then return on thread as I have been

The complaint thread was the first time I can recollect a thread being pulled completely from a member about a supplier when the suppliers comeback could not have been more obvious of the contempt towards a rb member and customer, I am still perplexed why that one was pulled when so many others had not been

this kind of discussion?

Martin has a thread, in that thread I have asked as any potential customer three questions I shall repeat them to help you see I am asking about a possible expenditure and those questions are what most would ask

Is there a waiting list,

and how much

I understand you have had paints by Martin and would assume you felt you had the right to ask him these questions also, why can you ask but others cannot?

In Martins own thread, if he has the time then as a potential customer it would be great if he gets a mo to possibly answer?

You have every right to ask, but don't you agree it's a bit a sensitive thing to ask not by PM, after the thread which was deleted a few days ago from aalina6 about the same subject: how long does is you waiting list? And according do the mails between aalina6 and ETOE, Martin screwed up by first saying no waiting list and then suddenly 2 to 4 months...

So, for me, it's a bit too sensitive and in my eyes unnecessary to ask it again and again....and if you're really interested and don't have any other meanings with those questions, I apologize to you.

Indeed!

Sylus stop!!!
I doubt your integrity. It looks like you have 2 agenda's.

The members who are liking this topic, with this subject, are not waiting for your kind of questions or comments. We want to see how eToe is repainting Klein's.
If you want to do some private business with eToe, which I doubt, send him a PM.
Why I doubt your integrity? Quote Sylus: (2) Martin was on my list.

Was!

So please keep this subject on topic. Last request, because I'm really getting tired.

I hope that I'm not the only one thinking like this.

Back