cannondale super v raven 4000 SL *SOLD*

dav101

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
needing to thin out the stable and since i built my 303 i dont use it any more, so its got to go :(
saying that i am looking for a lightweight hardtail frame, a zaskar would be nice, to build up for my XC project in a 17.5 - 18 inch, must have V studs, not fussed about disc mount but would be a plus

19 inch c-t
22 1/2 stem to post
frame has usual cable rub on head tube and along the guides and also on the fork (pictured) rear end could do with a poliish but its solid with no play in the bearings, fox float RL rear shock, couple of marks on the body but none on the shaft, holds air and works well
most importantly, no cracks or chips etc in the carbon

lefty carbon ELO with Ti spindle, holds air and works fine but could do with a service as they arnt as plush as they could be, ELO doesnt work either
cannondale competition wheels by dt swiss with specialized tubeless tires, rear tire needs replacing, the front wheel needs the right hand side bearing replacing, otherwise they are spot on. come with hope style 4 bolt rotors, i say this as there are no markings on them
stem is 90mm and the seat post is about 260mm, headtube badge is missing a bit off the top
if you would like pics of certain parts of the bike just drop me a PM and ill get them done

looking for £450 posted....... if im out on price just say so, and as always im open to offers :)
SOLD £380 and a CK headset

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,353
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,352
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,352
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,352
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,353
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,353
Re: cannondale super v raven 4000 SL

dirtydozen":1m5yg6ia said:
Im interested pending some more pics of the forks please

ill get some to ya first thing tomorrow morning, any particular part of the forks you would like highlighting?

Back