Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

No particular time John to track it down and maybe just a temporary glitch, Just noticed a few more doubles than usual

Oooo i like the mobile site. Was very fast.
I would prefer to have author rather than last persons post.
Either for page numbers would be good but can they be spaced a little further apart for bigger fingers (or smaller screens).
On the forum index i cant find a way to my inbox?

@cyfa glad it works for you. Always tricky to make compromise between information and keeping things compact. The PMS can be accessed by pressing the cog.

Was unexpected but easy to use. Still cant see it in the cog? Get search link then a few few topics/posts links.

Agree post author would be a useful addition if it can be squeezed in. Page numbers are great for ny delicate fingers (sorry Josh :p )

page numbers fine for me:)
also prefer topic owner to last post as I find it more useful in knowing what is what... especially in the sale sections.

maybe I'm going mad but the very useful navigation drop down to easily jump between 'forums' has vanished, can I have it back (no idea about other people ;-) )
its much easier then the alternative of multiple clicking and page loading.

I assume the full skin is working well.

I don't know if this helps jama

scroll down to the very bottom of the page right at the bottom and I can see this just under the bottom page adverts

[ Switch to mobile style ]
All content © Retrobike Ltd unless otherwise stated - Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

It looks like the option to switch to mobile is there?

jamabikes":sksl7kop said:
Bootiful bernard
It should have automatically switch, you usually have to do it the other way, say to get at the wiki/archive/auction titles etc...
i.e. if the browser identifies itself as a Mobile (and possibly Tablet) device it'll use the mobile skin. everything else the Desktop skin.

Going to test the Nintendo DS and Wii later, I think they'll work better in the Mobile skin.

---
Me":sksl7kop said:
maybe I'm going mad but the very useful navigation drop down (forumjump) to easily jump between 'forums' has vanished, can I have it back (no idea about other people )
its much easier than the alternative of multiple clicking and page loading
Scratch that, think of it as a nice to have back now. I see if I click the link at the very bottom bottom it goes to the forum overview.

Back