KLEIN Adroit Attitude Repaint / Repair

Barnefield":16c9gtet said:
Sylus, his name is Martin!

And please send him a PM instead of starting again a useless discussion!
And also that counts also for the rest of us...

Thanks in advance.

Wise words, finally!

Thanks!

Barnfield

My apologies on the spelling, I always thought the Germans spealt martin with an e, I will correct that for future reference

Why send a pm? I am asking in the same public manner as martin is putting forward his posts, in the thread for all to see. If customers are impressed by his work then the simple questions like, have you got a waiting list, how much should it cost and how long should it take are the bare bones of any customers questions surely?

I think your confusing your love for the painter with the right of the commmunity to ask those questions, You can't pick and choose what a supplier/service provider has a right to be asked. As with any company that takes money off this community they are to be held to account on both the good and the bad on this occasion I am asking the most basic of questions that many considering any painter would ask.

So Again, Martin if you would be so kind...should someone consider sending a frame to you...what is your current waiting list....how much is an average frameset paint (a rough guesstimate would be great) and how long should it take you from receiving the parts to the customer getting it back?

@Sylus:
1) do you have a Klein frame, or an other brand waiting for a paintjob by eToe?
2) are you planning to get a frame painted by eToe?

If your answers are "no", please do not interfere this topic and please send your question in a PM to Martin!
My last words about this matter...

I'll send you a PM.

Barnefield":217hhdbl said:
@Sylus:
1) do you have a Klein frame, or an other brand waiting for a paintjob by eToe?
2) are you planning to get a frame painted by eToe?

If your answers are "no", please do not interfere this topic and please send your question in a PM to Martin!
My last words about this matter...

I'll send you a PM.

I'm happy to answer in main as you have asked in main and it might explain why I am asking although my question was to Martin

(1)I am currently looking for a Klein but needing a xl my search is taking longer. Within my searching parameters I have to take into account of the condition and wether a respray maybe needed.

Within that whole purchase things such as costs, waiting times, time back to me and reccomendations of a quality painter not only in paint but customer service is as important to me as any other person considering the same purchase

(2) Martin was on my list yes and asking questions to a person who maybe about to paint my soon to be pride and joy and take money off me for doing so is a must. Thankfully Martin has created a platform by this public thread to ask him such basic questions

I am sure you can understand when it comes to other peoples money and expectations you should not limit the communities questions to a business that benefits from the forum

I am looking forward as most potential customers I suggest, to martins replies in order for those potential customers to make their minds fully informed of what maybe ahead in cost and time expectations

You can send me a pm if you want sweet cheeks but I am not looking for dates at this momment :LOL:

1Martin":22ri5g18 said:
After the color check I started to respray an other frame set before I will change the damaged coral reef into painted dessert.

So good to see your work in progress Martin!
Nice to see this 20"(or is it a 19"?) attitude going to be Coral Reef...!
Hmmm, nice color that Coral Reef...

No, let's go Painted Desert! :D

jonrock":1yfo80rp said:
Sylus:

they are to be held to account on both the good and the bad

Says who?

Perhaps you've failed to notice what happened to the last Klein thread....

J

Not at all Jon

those who are considering a klein paint were offered a fuller picture of the problems when such a paint goes wrong and how such painters resolve..or not,
when things do go wrong

Some suppliers need to come down off their high horse and realise the tail does not wag the dog and as customers we hold the upper hand and they had better remember that when it comes to customer service also

As rb members we all share bad and good experiences in the hope by reccomendation things work out well and when things go wrong we warn other members of things to look out for and ...should they choose that person , some information so the person can ask as many questions as they can to make that decision.

It would be a bad day when suppliers/companies start to restrict members by trying to shut threads down because members were sharing experiences

Back