Gay Marriage

alanf":2od32sz6 said:
Bram J" Correlations have been found between certain genes and the occurrence of homosexuality. .[/quote:2od32sz6 said:
jeremy clarkson wears genes and I have the urge to shove things where the sun dont shine every time I see him :? does that make me gay?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Thanks for that if I was feeling low I'm not now :LOL: :LOL:

Edit: I was telling my husband this was laughing so much he had to read it himself.

Funny this subject is on radio 4 at the mo

Alison

Charlieboy28":33w3zzgp said:
So where do gay muslims get married then.

And aids is not a gay disease. Even christians have stopped with that sort of nonsense. Given that a large proportion of african catholic heterosexuals are dying from the disease. The spread of which was compounded by the crazy pope.
For the sake of equity (there's a gag there, but oh no, I'm not going there...) I'd just like to point out that that sudden medical, um, "condition", of death by bungee jumping is an equal opportuinities disease. I have it on good authority (ie the overwhelming power of Google) that it can suddenly affect heterosexual people just as suddenly as other more contentious groups.

Uncannily, Buddhists - at least appear to be - are immune.

videojetman":axt4khm8 said:
can't say the same for inserting my self into a male orifice

Well you were in one at least once, I would imagine.

I admire your tenacity for maintaining your stance here.

It is refreshing.

15 pages deep and I can't be bothered to read much more than the 1st post...

If 2 people want to commit their love to each other and spend a ridiculous fortune doing it, so be it.. :cool: we're all free to love whoever we want to.

... Just don't be a hypocrite and want children.

GT-Steve":3tm7czjd said:
15 pages deep and I can't be bothered to read much more than the 1st post...

If 2 people want to commit their love to each other and spend a ridiculous fortune doing it, so be it.. :cool: we're all free to love whoever we want to.

... Just don't be a hypocrite and want children.

Not sure you mean about wanting children, so many people that can't have children that are not gay also have the right to children.

As to about having children naturally I was able to conceive, but could not push them out naturally, In a natural world I should have died along with my first born as I did not have wide enough hips to accommodate birth. I should be dead and so should my first born and non of my other children should be here, at which point is birth acceptable or not, medical science is always against nature am I as against nature as homosexuality.

Alison

alanf":2njn0c0x said:
jeremy clarkson wears genes and I have the urge to shove things where the sun dont shine every time I see him :? does that make me gay?

:LOL:

David

Back