Holiday options time near York

FluffyChicken":39tcwh99 said:
nice, you allowed to take the bike up?
did you come to the BDW at all?

Oh yes Bike is always a given!!

And it was only last night I noticed your posting on BDW :cool: (went down soooo well with the wife )

We will arrive on the Saturday but I am sure I can get away for a ride on the Sunday :shock:

daj":2b1wsmob said:
FluffyChicken":2b1wsmob said:

And it was only last night I noticed your posting on BDW :cool: (went down soooo well with the wife )

We will arrive on the Saturday but I am sure I can get away for a ride on the Sunday :shock:

Cross thinking, BDW is somewhere else this year (wondering if you've been to a previous one), no idea where.
The weekendend is an actual RetroBike National

FluffyChicken":2rnjxyl5 said:
daj":2rnjxyl5 said:
FluffyChicken":2rnjxyl5 said:

The weekendend is an actual RetroBike National

And the main ride is on Sunday :cool:

If you're after Whitby let Beavis (or me) know as his sister has a holiday home there that she rents out when they don't need it ;)

brocklanders023":fe8t3n6f said:
If you're after Whitby let Beavis (or me) know as his sister has a holiday home there that she rents out when they don't need it ;)

oooowww we are actually looking at spending a few more days after the week in the cottage somewhere on the sea front? :D

Got the national ride booked in , went down like a sh?t sandwich with the wife!! :LOL: :LOL:

Back