MacRetro Trading Post

mmmm... that would make a nice commuter for me now I'm not allowed to park the bike in work... commute is now a ride along the promenade along the Tay, very picturesk

As I walk along the Bois Boolong
With an independent air
You can hear the girls declare
"He must be a Millionaire."
You can hear them sigh and wish to die,
You can see them wink the other eye
At the man who broke the bank at Monte Carlo.

TK's not that man, but he might cycle along the prom with a tiddly om pom pom ;)

I picked up for NOS saint stuff [m800] but all i really want from it is the brake.
Its for a 10mm rear bolt on,or bolt through :? 36h
The mech is a rapid rise and i think only works with this system
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M800-SAINT-1- ... true&rt=nc

I thought £55(to macretro's) including recorded post would be fair considering price paid :)

There is a wee nick on one of the flanges,doubt its an issue,other than that and apart from obvious storage marks they're pristine ,well they will be mechanically :?
I dont know what the 'proto-type' sticker is all about on the inside of the rear mech inner cage.Personally i seriously doubt anything from research could escape the building where shimano is concerned but it could well be a shop example.But being the lucky b*****d that i am i took a look at the bolts on the cage @x8 and theyve not been touched and the sticker itself if placed perfectly .Infer what you will.
So who knows about this thing ive bought? Enid? Eck? Seems a good idea to me given the tendency for a hanger to be the weak link in the chain :? Though its a bit extreme if you want to use this to save a frame from the scrapheap.

Not being too profiteering am i :) :oops:
Pics

Some early hope rotors and carriers TK
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400405780347? ... 1423.l2648

Attachments

• Shimano Saint M800 011 (Medium).JPG
    Shimano Saint M800 011 (Medium).JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Shimano Saint M800 002 (Medium).JPG
    Shimano Saint M800 002 (Medium).JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 171
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ive got 2 x CRC vouchers worth a £10'er each (if you spend £75 :? ) if anybody wants them.

One Gone

They expire 2 weeks from today :)

Back