Gay Marriage

Neil":2c308ed7 said:
videojetman":2c308ed7 said:
but there is a vast difference, one being i never heard of anyone catching aids through bungee jumping.
I have heard of people catching a severe case of death, though, from bungee jumping. So far, as I understand it, even with the advancements of medical science, those cases have been, rather unfortunately, incurable.

Badam Tiss!

Bram J":o2udcq19 said:
Neil":o2udcq19 said:
videojetman":o2udcq19 said:
but there is a vast difference, one being i never heard of anyone catching aids through bungee jumping.
I have heard of people catching a severe case of death, though, from bungee jumping. So far, as I understand it, even with the advancements of medical science, those cases have been, rather unfortunately, incurable.

Badam Tiss!

touche.

videojetman":mlddx7oz said:
So does bungee jumping and the likes. What's the problem?

i'd love to try bungee jumping.
can't say the same for inserting my self into a male orifice.
maybe i'm wrong though, i have been known to be wrong before.

so do i have the record being the most quoted person on retrobike yet ?

I think your fab, don't agree with anything you say :D but love the fact that whatever is thrown at you you come back with good humour and the odd quip, might be alone in the pro gay camp but I'm there.

Alison

Isaac_AG":owotcsb2 said:
videojetman":owotcsb2 said:
So does bungee jumping and the likes. What's the problem?

i'd love to try bungee jumping.
can't say the same for inserting my self into a male orifice.
maybe i'm wrong though, i have been known to be wrong before.

so do i have the record being the most quoted person on retrobike yet ?

I think your fab, don't agree with anything you say :D but love the fact that whatever is thrown at you you come back with good humour and the odd quip, might be alone in the pro gay camp but I'm there.

Alison

I agree, he's great fun. Very very wrong but great fun. ;)

So where do gay muslims get married then.

And aids is not a gay disease. Even christians have stopped with that sort of nonsense. Given that a large proportion of african catholic heterosexuals are dying from the disease. The spread of which was compounded by the crazy pope.

Charlieboy28":2sk190vd said:
So where do gay muslims get married then.

And aids is not a gay disease. Even christians have stopped with that sort of nonsense. Given that a large proportion of african catholic heterosexuals are dying from the disease. The spread of which was compounded by the crazy pope.

I thought of saying that but thought he must be just meaning sex in general, I hope anyway.

Alison

There was a iman who was offering to marry gay muslims in france in a bhuddist temple that he also used, despite the fact islam forbids it and france has it as illegal. You've got to admire his tenacity.

Although aids as a life ending disease has drastically been reduced the increase within groups are drastically rising more within the straight community than the gay community due to casual unprotected sex

sylus":mteg75br said:
There was a iman who was offering to marry gay muslims in france in a bhuddist temple that he also used, despite the fact islam forbids it and france has it as illegal. You've got to admire his tenacity.

you see i do admire imans like this :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bram J" Correlations have been found between certain genes and the occurrence of homosexuality. .[/quote said:
jeremy clarkson wears genes and I have the urge to shove things where the sun dont shine every time I see him :? does that make me gay?

Latest posts

Back