FS frame - Kona, Spesh, etc..SORTED THANX!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Long shot I know, as I have a big car bill to pay out of no funds anyway, but....

Would love a retro FS frame, something like a Kona U'hu, U'i, maybe a FSR, something of that ilk, 97/98-ish as that was when I got back into MTBs and these are what I lusted after!

Small (15" or so effective stand over) and as cheap as possible, sorry. MAY have something you're after for swaps, parts wise, but doubt it There was an U'i on here briefly but the post disappeared....?

Re: Full sus frame - Kona, Spesh, etc...cheap!

Don't suppose my Cannondale Super V would be any good? It's a 17.5" but the V in the frame gives good standover height.

xizang":7te9o7jc said:
Don't suppose my Cannondale Super V would be any good? It's a 17.5" but the V in the frame gives good standover height.

(Rubs chin smilie....)

Possibly.....! It was another one I lusted after TBH. Could you PM me a pic? I see there is a FSR in that size for sale on here, again a V shape frame, but not sure how this effects the top tube length, which is the other measurement I should be worrying about I suppose.

Scrap the pic, just found your for sale post, will have a think, I do like that. What forks would it have run originally, do you know....?

I'd chuck in a gold KCNC seatclamp and the reducers if you wanted it.

xizang":2ky793z0 said:
I'd chuck in a gold KCNC seatclamp and the reducers if you wanted it.

Let me have a think and see if any other offers come along, do you know what sort of condition the bearings/bushes are in?

The bushings/bearings all move freely. But unless it's fully stripped down I can't tell how much/if there's any wear on them.

Thanks for your time replying, but I'm seriously considering a Specialized FSR at the mo, which is top of my wanted list.... :D

Latest posts

Back