The Funniest Comedians You Have Ever Seen? NSFW

Re: The Funniest Comedians You Have Ever Seen?

highlandsflyer":251lcsfx said:
Pyro Tim":251lcsfx said:
I will also be controversial, and say there are almost no funny female stand ups. Jo Brand and Sarah Millican excepted.
Sarah Millican?

I suggest you get a second opinion on all the female comics you must have dismissed! :)

This lady is American AND female, I wouldn't boo her offstage!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS2b2yr7x18[/youtube]

I'll second Whitney. And add Sarah Silverman. Hard to believe such things come out of her mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... 4pWindEilE

Billy Connolly - the master. "Does the most difficult thing in the world, better than anyone else" - Michael Parkinson

Micky Flanagan's brilliant and I think Alun Cochrane is fabulous - see him at the Comedy Store both as compere and an act, and at a warm up gig - really clever.

Saw Jim Davidson live about 3 years back - truly awful! Half empty venue, cringeworthy material and numerous tumbleweed moments. I'm pretty broadminded, but some of it was stuck in the 70's!

I would seriously consider leaving my wife for Sarah Silverman. Fact.

(In the unlikely event that she developed a fetish for balding, overweight twats, that is...)

theproudhighway":3d0ovu2b said:
highlandsflyer":3d0ovu2b said:
Pyro Tim":3d0ovu2b said:
I will also be controversial, and say there are almost no funny female stand ups. Jo Brand and Sarah Millican excepted.
Sarah Millican?

I suggest you get a second opinion on all the female comics you must have dismissed! :)

I'll second Whitney. And add Sarah Silverman. Hard to believe such things come out of her mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... 4pWindEilE

With the Whitney, you proved my point. I watched about 5 mins before turning it off. Sarah Silverman is funny, I just forgot her name

Pyro Tim":2zpdze5o said:
highlandsflyer":2zpdze5o said:
Pyro Tim":2zpdze5o said:
Sarah Millican?

With the Whitney, you proved my point. I watched about 5 mins before turning it off. Sarah Silverman is funny, I just forgot her name

I don't think you have proved Sarah Millican is an exception. No disputing she is popular, but then so is Herpes.

Millican is like some watered down offspring of Victoria Wood and the Hairy Bikers.

Whitney Cummings is sharp, and sporadically raw funny.

highlandsflyer":3szac6t5 said:

I don't think you have proved Sarah Millican is an exception. No disputing she is popular, but then so is Herpes.

Millican is like some watered down offspring of Victoria Wood and the Hairy Bikers.

Whitney Cummings is sharp, and sporadically raw funny.[/quote]

agreed, she only has moments. I was trying to give more than 1 example, and my wife likes her.

Back