BALTIC BAWBAGS - 9th February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Would have been good to catch up with some of youse again! I think I'll be readying the Pugsley or maybe the Vicious again.

BTW anyone any idea what the conditions are like or the weather?

sorry lads I'm kiddning myself here...I'm def out tommorrow.

Walked 20mins down to the office from car this moring........fecking knackered and coughin up my insides lol. No way I am in gonna be able for this tomorrow.

absolutely gutted as still not popped my bawbags cherry!

enjoy the ride. catch yous soon.

shiver my timbers, it's fun in the snow

dunkeld saturday by gmac123, on Flickr

sorry to hear there's a few no making it, with rado & velo not making it I have space for another probably travelling up the M80 then M9.

really looking forward to a day oot

G..

Anyone who's coming looking for any bits at the moment? I've still got some stuff on my sale list - the wee Merlin Frame, 170mm travel Manitou Shermans (1.5" steerer), a couple of wheels, maybe some other bits and pieces. Can bring stuff along if anyone's interested?

Bah, the 3 high gears on the rockhopper are worn and a bit 'skippy'... not a surprise given that its been a commuter most of its life. Looks like it'll be 3x3 tomorrow and a new freewheel later...

Hi Guys
I'm just about to leave to head south. Its been a lovely day up here but snow is forecast.
I am staying at hopeman at a mates. ( I know, I know, I asure you he's real and not imaginary ;) )
He's going to join us tomorrow but will be on a modern hardtail. I told him nobody would bother as we generally ride what we want, he's a good guy and will fit in with the macretro clan nae bother.
Sorry to hear so many being ill and not being able to make it, get well soon guys and hopefully catch up with you soon.

Jamie
(trying to psych himself up for a long drive, maybe even procrastinating)

gmac123":2y5qca8s said:
shiver my timbers, it's fun in the snow

I remember driving thru a blizzard to get to Dunkeld last year but it cleared up a treat for the ride.

Pity I can't make it , working :(

Looks like your weather is going to be pretty decent. No wind. If I wasn't chock full of flu I would come close to making this one as I have visits to make down that way! Have a good one!

just finished work, now for another couple of hours pondering the mysteries of cantilever set up, a beer, bed and of I go. Looking forward to it, shame for the few withdrawals, had been looking forward to seeing the bravado.

zigzag":20j77jwj said:
Bah, the 3 high gears on the rockhopper are worn and a bit 'skippy'... not a surprise given that its been a commuter most of its life. Looks like it'll be 3x3 tomorrow and a new freewheel later...

had like wise, cleaned up and degreased one 7 spd, , skippy through 3 or 4 sprockets... cleaned up another and the high sprocket was skippy. got a brand new shimano HG 7 speed of fleabay for £9. if it helps you through the ride, I can bring you the 6 working sprocket 7spd?

Hawmaw":20j77jwj said:
I remember driving thru a blizzard to get to Dunkeld last year but it cleared up a treat for the ride.

aye and it turned out a decent day weather wise, here's hoping.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back