I need your help....

rosstheboss

Retrobike Rider
I'm helping organise a stag do for a mate, who is a sponsored rider, and his ritual humiliation is going to be based around a pub crawl incorporating his love of cycling

This is where you guys come in.

I need some of your most horrific examples of nylon and lycra, the clothes that taste forgot, the kind of nylon that can start a fire when you take it off, the real back of the drawer nasty stuff. I don't mind what state it's in as long as it's rank!

Please PM me with details of whatever you've got for karma, I would obviously cover postage though....

Thanks in advance!

P.s. Male or Female, Road or MTB, anything!!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Who says it has to be retro? Last season's Tour of Britain mountains jersey was pretty dodgy and probably easy to buy if not cheap. Reminded me of those stripey "Pacers" mint chews that were around in the 80s. And not a polka-dot* in sight.

David

*If anyone knows where you can buy a blue polka-dot Vuelta KoM jersey however, drop me a PM. Already got the classic TdF white & red one.

Latest posts

Back