Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Lightbulb flickers on....
Cheers fella, will have a play with mobile today and see if I can get on with it.
That back page error makes advert trawling a pain.

@captaincosmic - did you sort your login problem?

@bren - Not noted that problem. Anyone else seem such an issue?

Still looking at updating the template to include author and / or last poster in the topic view.

Also had a quick look at including more obvious page navigation. Something like this at the bottom of each post...

Attachments

• page.jpg
    page.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 405
Something like that, but possibly in the square box style of the pages .... er .. like in teh second post from the top on there
file.php

to keep it consistent, making tapping easier, but since both my browsers auto zoom to pick when it's not sure which link it is, it'll not be so bad... BUT much better than what we currently have.

It seems most of the bugs have been sorted but noticed within the last 48 hours..when you submit a post some times it goes with the one click and other times it takes a second...I wonder if that has anything to do with the little spurt of double posts we seem to be having at the momment? Not a biggie, just an observation

Few more updates to the mobile style
-> Updated the navigation so page is now in text
-> Included page navigation
-> Included name of last poster on thread
-> Removed some extra stuff

Thoughts as ever. Seems to render OK on the devices I have to hand.
Would be good to include thread author but agree with Rob this would make the page overly tall. Compact is good.

Otherwise think the mobile template is getting there, been using it myself and it seems quite usable.

sylus":1zhvhk3y said:
It seems most of the bugs have been sorted but noticed within the last 48 hours..when you submit a post some times it goes with the one click and other times it takes a second...I wonder if that has anything to do with the little spurt of double posts we seem to be having at the momment? Not a biggie, just an observation

Always seem to get the odd double post. Do you note them at any particular time of day? Problem is they can show an issue on this side (server slow for whatever reason) or with the user (slow connection).

Back