98 rockhopper ritchey tubes...shall i build it? yes i will!!

Re: 98 rockhopper ritchey tubes...shall i build it? yes i wi

liking the simple lines :D
2013-01-18111834_zps52d1c53c.jpg

It would look nice with matching forks and a pair of matching tyres but good start

Oh I dunno...

...fork, stem, bar and seatpost all matching is pretty tidy :cool:

i'm trying not to buy anything for this as i don't really need it.....ok, the korelite bars and stem was £1.24 on ebay :D
it now has a black fsa chainset that is really out of place!!......need alloy and can't be arsed to polish this, so if anybody wants to donate thier non black chainset and recieve this one, all for the privelage of being part of the build ;) ......
2013-02-03230459_zpsc7821733.jpg

coomber":x01xw8c1 said:
It would look nice with matching forks and a pair of matching tyres but good start
the forks have surface rust,,,,hmmm
i think white forks may be too much....but they need painting. but i agree on the tyres :D

funnily...i'm liking gold........hmmmmm, gold, silver and white pearl?
2013-02-05003054_zps99acec18.jpg

zetecmk2":21x2bzdr said:
so.....what karma gold have you got? ;)

tumblr_m6mo9zTe9h1rukcyxo1_250.gif

:LOL:
Have a couple of gold headset spacers, whatcha offering...? ;) Have some CPI cranks you can have for buttons too, but they'll need a good polish to get the heel scrapes out though. Similar shape to White Industries, 170mm compact I think, no rings unless I can find some.

Liking the look so far, very simple and all the better for it. Any plans for decals? Silver or gold outline to keep it light?

added a bit of gold and silver....the crank with gold rings and pedals was on my klein, but everything else is black....seemed a bit of a waste, so now on the pearly queen!!
2013-02-10002056_zps5967f54f.jpg

2013-02-10004059_zpsd47bc452.jpg

nearly there!!

Back