Children always working towards chaos

widowmaker":25lkmlvm said:
Isaac_AG":25lkmlvm said:
widowmaker":25lkmlvm said:
I have a son 10 and a daughter 8 and have given up trying to tell them what a shoe rack and a clothes hanger are for and that the fairies dont come out at night and put the laundry in the basket :(

I now just keep my 'parlour' free from everthing child related apart from some photographs so myself and my Wife have a place thats tidy to relax in :D

Adult only parlour, I love that. We have no means of escape, there is the front room for the computer and at the end of the school day they take over that and the back room and at the end of a school day they take over that room, but after 6pm we claim it back :D

Alison

Theres always the shed if you have one :D

Have you ever seen Friends where Chandler descovers a locked room only to find Monica's hidden stash of utter junk, well that's our shed :D

Alison

Isaac_AG":2upqeq6x said:
Have you ever seen Friends where Chandler descovers a locked room only to find Monica's hidden stash of utter junk, well that's our shed :D

Alison

Or, indeed, pretty much any part of my Nan's house, which is piled high with tat, some of it probably older than me....

David

gavinda":24iamt2s said:
Boring people live in immaculate houses ?!?!?

In my job I go into lots of folks homes very day, and I'm forever hearing 'sorry the house is dirty/messy'. To which I always reply that I just houses by the smell and not how much crap there is lying about. There's a world of difference between a messy chaotic house that's like that because, hey people have to live there, as opposed to a filthy shithole that no one bothers to CLEAN. Believe me I see it all. As long as ill accept a cup of coffee, take it as given that your house is ok.

once turned up to a house to fit a lift with another installer, he got there before me and was quite happily standing in the kitchen drinking a cupper when I arrived, the house smelt of urine but not eye stingingly so! I was offered a cupper but politely refused, I was in the process of reading the R/a for the job when it was offered .... Customer has taken to storing urine in cups around the house! I have never seen anyone turn that shade of green before as other installer read the paper work :mrgreen: I'll give him credit he held it down and worked well that day considering he had drunk two cups of tea before arrived on site

Baaaaaarrrrfff!!! I always sniff out first. Unfortunately I still get caught out by the oldies when the milk has turned.

Always a plant pot though.

I did wonder whether you could have hypnotherapy to become obsessively tidy.

Alison[/quote]

I've got one word for you, well medication. Ritalin!

You'll get everything done and then some. :D

Isaac_AG":1168lre0 said:
I thought Ritalin was supposed to calm you down

Alison

It's prescribed for people with A.D.D to help them focus. Creative types have great success getting things done when on Ritalin.

Just get a gram of speed you'll be good to go. (I joke) :D

theproudhighway":2bwpak0y said:

Better living through chemistry, eh.

theproudhighway":2d6256sl said:
Isaac_AG":2d6256sl said:
I thought Ritalin was supposed to calm you down

Alison

It's prescribed for people with A.D.D to help them focus. Creative types have great success getting things done when on Ritalin.

Just get a gram of speed you'll be good to go. (I joke) :D

I'm creative, great at creating a mess, it might work :D

Neil":2d6256sl said:
theproudhighway":2d6256sl said:

It's vital

Neil":2lgglk7c said:
theproudhighway":2lgglk7c said:

If the Chemists go to the trouble of designing, it seems a shame not to put it to good use. :shock:

Back