Recently had my Aspergers comfirmed

unfortunately, for people in minorities, there will always be prejudice involved.
i have no concept of your aspergers. but having suffered for years with depression.
i know how it feels to be singled out.
thankfully i am grounded enough now to be myself without worrying about what people think of me.
good luck in the future greenstiles.

I get the sense that Sylus's comment was meant with a cheek-full of tongue and a slice of sarcasm on the side

sylus":2m41dbm2 said:
On the positive side greenstiles.... At least now you know why you are a cock

Well i say fair play to you Greenstiles, Im at present trying to obtain an assessment for a Service User , a mother who i feel is autistic/aspergers. the GP is not playing ball, and i have been given a price of £1000 to have the assessment undertaken privately.

Can you tell me how you managed to get yours done?

I am going to throw my opinion in on Sylus' remark.

It is only fair to quote his entire post to put it properly in context.

sylus":17qqfu4z said:
On the positive side greenstiles.... At least now you know why you are a cock

I on the other hand am unsure... But my ex wife and several ex girlfriends have given me some pointers :LOL:

He is just saying you are a cock, (and that he is also). The fact you have found out a reason you might come over as a cock is referenced; but he is not saying everyone with Asperger Syndrome is a cock.

Not prejudicial at all. Equal opportunity derogation!

Mr. Charlie........there was a 22 month NHS waiting list, so i got one privatly as i thought it was worth knowing now thank you.

I've just woke so will answer this before I enjoy my usual retro day

Greenstiles it was clearly mirth with some honesty. The mirth was obvious by the self defacating line that was the second

Interestingly I believed those with aspergers held to a higher memory capability..I mention this because only a few days ago when you mentioned black face and people pulled you up on it ...you then played the victim claiming others had missunderstood you and these type of people should not make such anti assumptions of your personality..and yet here you are in fact being one of those very same people.. the irony is not lost and is abundent to see especially how many times you have played the victim. Be carefull sir when trying to use both hats, it will be your undoing

Showing ignorance about mental health and against people with them? ....Well I am absolutely overjoyed you have finally gained paid employment Greenstiles... it does you well sir and thankfully as now the spokesperson for the entire mental health spectrum and those within it, you are right of course to make such statements on their entire behalf, I am sure they hold you upon their shoulders as the fine example you are

I wonder if when you next got to the doctor if you could ask them about the selective on/off chip on your shoulder. You cannot one minute say "I am a victim because of my mental health so you must make allowances" as shown in the black face thread, then be one of those on the other end the next minute.

I can now see and I do apologise for saying it..it is clear sir that the aspergers diagnosis had nothing to do with you being a cock

n.b. Mental health within this forum is far wider than you may care to admit whilst you hold the mantle of the prodigal one... but most of us don't feel the daily need to wear it as a badge and push it in others faces.

For those of you who saw it for what it was..thank you for your intelligence, for those who tried to make it something it was not .... tut tut on your simplicity

You have a great day now ;)

Edited aspies to aspergers for b77 :D

And how come you accept the word of the first phantom psychologist when you went to 4 drs for them to confirm you had lymes.

I'm glad to hear your finacial worries have improved to a degree where you can afford to pay a grand to go private. I know I couldn't.

The amount some on here spend on antiquated bikes, is it so strange for someone to allocate funds to their well-being?

Stiles, you know I like you and I have a lot of time for you.

You are being a little defensive, if you were not aware of it.

...and that is from me!

:)

Back