Mega bargain Deore Disc Brakes, £15 an end at CRC.

Mine arrived within a day of ordering, service from CRC is amazing. Wont be fitted for a while but looks good to me. Really happy.

Got a set of these as well, for my beater on one single speed build, really pleased, but the rear is too short by a fair margin! Anyone know is it a difficult job to replace with longer, and what hose do I need? Forgive the questions, but I normally reside in t'other side of the forum, where cantis are the norm! Cheers guys in advance!

I've got a couple of sets of these now :D
Initially i thought the hoses were the same as on my XT brakes, but they aren't.
The caliper end seems to attach in the same way that the master cylinder end attaches on most other shimano brakes. So you should just need a length of 5mm hose and a couple of olives and use the rest of the fittings from the original hose.

drystonepaul":3quku9el said:
Now at £24.99 per brake.

i spotted that yesterday trudging through the discounts :p glad i got in there when i did, i always seem to miss out on these bargains :)

still need to sort out a longer rear hose - are there any shimano sets that go for less than £15? i can't actually seem to find a rear hose set anyway (at least not on ebay and at least not one i'm convinced is correct for these types of brakes).....
seeing as i spent so little on the brakes, i'm trying not to go mad with brake hose kits.....

Back