Come up with a funny punchline!

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So, tonight I went to my local comedy night which often plays host to some excellent comedians (http://www.youmustbestoking.com). This evening the compere has a little competition during the intermission - he asks for the name of a person who has been in the news lately and a household item. One guys shouts 'Chris Huhne' and a woman says a kettle. So, the competiton is to come up with a punchline for the following joke:

Whats the difference between Chris Huhne and a kettle?

Low and behold, I won it! So, in a similar spirit, what would you have put as a punchline? I will let this run for a little bit and see what you guys would have said before revealing what I came up with.

No prize I am afraid, unless I can think of something to send out in the meantime!!

Go...

(post edited to now spell Huhne correctly :roll:)

Whats the difference between Chris Hulme and a kettle?...none, they both squeal when they are ready

Some amusing punchlines so far! Sylus is on top in my opinion for now, especially with the reference to a retro style kettle. I will let this play on until tonight when it will have been 24 hours. If there are still entries coming in I will let it run another day and then divuldge my winning response...

Still mulling over what I can give as a prize but, sorry Sylus, posting over the pond may prove a bit rich! We will have to see what I can rustle up :)

Sorry, can't help with that punchline but the latest online Huhne gag doing the rounds is that Harry Redknapp was willing to take the blame for the speeding offence - that's how desperate they are for some points at Loftus Road right now. :)

David

Back