Klein Painters

Hi, I have already found a painter, and have arranged for it to be collected from Martin tomorrow.

It cost me £130 to do, and in all honesty I don't trust Martin anymore so would rather leave him and this whole nightmare experience behind me.

Thank you for your help and advise.

Given Marten is the one who cocked this up the least he could have done was to return the frame to you free of charge...a totally bad taste end to this matter

I'm glad you have a new painter arranged and hope this ends well for you chap

Thank you.

And totally agree that he should have sent it back but then customer service is not something he operates within his business.

So far it's costs me 250 to get a frame delivered to him, and now picked up with nothing to show for it.

Hopefully the new painter will be good and other people can have the chance to use other people as well.

Thanks again .

Rain

Jon is nothing to do with this thread and has many happy customers

the thread looks like it is being concluded with the op now resolving matters away from marten/etoe...not much more to be said in this one really

Dirt Disciple, who convieniently joined yesterday, or should we call you Martin LOL.

In what world you live in I don't know, if you think that its OK to cost someone £250 in postage, not deliver on your terms for which you start, deliver no customer service, and to top it off turn into a rude idiot, you are obviously the chump everyone thinks you are on here.

No wonder you don't earn any money if all you do is make up user names and slag off other painters.

Get a life !!!!!

Back