Gay Marriage

The fluid theory on sexual orientation has been around for ages, I personally feel it's nothing more than a person who does not yet who they are but then without a time limit when should they know? Ultimately a persons sexual orientation is a matter for them and them alone until they take a partner and then honesty should be between the people involved should be the first part of the trust involvement

The important thing is how people self identify at any given time.

I am not going to argue that someone who lived a hetero lifestyle for thirty years and then finds their 'true' sexuality has not done exactly that.

I would not insist on calling anyone bi merely because they have been down one road or another at some point.

Not applying restrictions or boxes is more important to me.

I too am glad we've been able to keep this going without it being locked. Lots of interesting points of view.

As far as the born gay argument; I don't think it's as straight forward as that. Some people are most definitely born that way and know from a very early age. My Ex's brother for example. He knew from a very early age.

I've known women that have been straight for their entire lives, one really messed up relationship put them off men, and they decide they'd be happier with a woman.

I don't have any experience to talk about transsexuals, so I'll use Jim Norton as an example; straight guy who's into transsexuals.

Straight men serving Life in prison will engage in homosexual relationships while inside and then go home to their Wife and Family. 'gay for the stay' as they call it in America.

Like Alison said, Things that happen to you in life can put you off the opposite sex. Rape, abuse etc.

I think when it comes to sexuality you can't put a definitive label on everyone. Some people, sure.

Well b77 seeing as you have taken such a shine to me.
I will satisfy your curiosity.
When we are born we are either male or female. Til we die.
Apart from a small percentage born intersex.
No amount of surgery can change this fact.
Which goes on to my point, we are created to procreate.
Being “gay” homosexual frustrates this.
It is human nature to reproduce.
If men suddenly decided they all wanted to be “gay”
Where would that leave the human race ?
And yes a “gay” couple can use the services of a female to produce a child.
But that is unnatural, where is the love ?
I realise I am in a minority here, maybe on my own.
But am I wrong for speaking out.
I’ll let everyone decide for themselves.
Choosing to be “gay “ goes against human nature.

I would just like to add I have no problem with “gay” people.
And have got along with a few in the past.

Now where is the proof homosexuality is pre programmed in genes ?
take care my retrobike friends.

Charlieboy28":niiuts6s said:
If he was bisexual shirley would that not make him a tranny. Oh I'm all confused now.

image-38-for-editorial-pics-26-june-2011-gallery-88395361.jpg

"I was never confused!!"

;)

David

Back