Klein Painters

If you did decide to send the frame to the US I would be inclined to speak to the folk in customs before you ship the frame out, it would make a lot of sense to clarify your position as I suspect you might find yourself faced with an awkward bill for duty on its way back in.

Rain

This is nothing to do with Jon so please keep that part out of it. This is martens mess and he needs to be seeing why reccomendations from this forum has put a healthy amount of euro in his pocket and what happens when he stuffs it up. If someone says to me no waiting and 8-12 weeks turnaround then I would expect updates also. The paint job is just part of the package and customer care is the other part.

If he is snowed under then customer care even more so becomes part of his role. The person who wants to give him money didn't change the expectations...marten did

as to the us customs I think there is a return goods option so you don't get charged the vat ?

I agree on another point..buy them when someone else has suffered

Seems to be there are lot of Kleinowners who do not care at all about his "special way" of "customer care" or who have no problems waiting many weeks/months/years to get their frames painted by etoe.
...means there is still no need to change his attitude to customers.

There is one thing he can: Paint frames!

but maybe he needs some help in behaviour, calculation an so on. I think some Kleinowners will be able to pay the double price for a repaint which will help him to reduce waiting time for customers, avoid unneccessary emails and help him to get a warm lunch even at the end of the month...poor man...

how many of his accounts were blocked already???

sylus":2u655m8z said:
This is martens mess and he needs to be seeing why reccomendations from this forum has put a healthy amount of euro in his pocket and what happens when he stuffs it up. If someone says to me no waiting and 8-12 weeks turnaround then I would expect updates also. The paint job is just part of the package and customer care is the other part.

If he is snowed under then customer care even more so becomes part of his role. The person who wants to give him money didn't change the expectations...marten did

Wise words.

May I suggest the poster asks the admin team to lock the thread and take this off-line, then re-open it when progress and next steps have been formulated and agreed. It's very clear that the customer service is extremely poor and factually all over the place. Even though the poster has done nothing wrong, the firm still has his frame and the work is still scheduled to take place so I'd be mindful of that.

As mentioned previously, this sort of outcome can only push the prices of these bikes further through the roof. Great :|

Hi gents, just to clarify, Maetin has told me to get my frame picked up within 14 days.

So there is not option of him completing the frame, I now have to pay for the frame to be picked up and shipped somewhere else after paying for it to go there in the first place.

Any other ideas please let me know guys

I should ask mkozaczek, maybe he can help you out...he uses a good painter as well, altough it's in the US

besides that, i asked a paintshop here in Holland as well for a quote and if he could do the job. He told me if he has a good example he can do everything....for a very reasonable price even......

rainforest2":biv5daun said:
Adm did block my other rainforest1 profile permanently, so I had to make a new now.

That was a lie to sell that badly painted frame! No one who have orginale Mardigras liked it! They agree it was very bad. Buyer didnt leave me feedback for that trade, so dissapointed was he.

Suprised no one's made more of the above comment. This chap is admitting to selling a frame with a false description. Should be banned for bad trading IMO and if I were the buyer of the frame I'd be demanding my money back. Very poor form.

Love these Klein threads, they are always very entertaining.

As for the original problem.... This martin bloke stated he had no waiting list and gave a 8 to 12 week timescale. He failed and has no right to get shitty now. The end.

aalinia6":2ukrym5p said:
Hi gents, just to clarify, Maetin has told me to get my frame picked up within 14 days.

So there is not option of him completing the frame, I now have to pay for the frame to be picked up and shipped somewhere else after paying for it to go there in the first place.

Any other ideas please let me know guys

You know the costs, your frame is already there and if ETOE still wants to paint your frame, leave it as it is and wait, the paint job will not dissapoint you I've had Burgundy, Nightstorm and HLF paintjobs done by Martin and seen Gator and Desert at Barnefield and all very nicely done.

Back