Wookiee's 1991 Team Marin COMPLETE BUILD NOW FOR SALE!

Re: Wookiee's 1991 Team Marin...Almost there!

I was actually thinking of bidding for it for my bike..

Marin.jpg

littleblackflash":2o2ccskj said:
Looking really good wookiee.

I promise to look after it once you've sold it to me :mrgreen:

Keep dreaming bud! :LOL:

wookiee":11rx95tx said:
Kona lover":11rx95tx said:
Looking good fella.

Saw this on EBay....

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 0962524286

Any good? Not mine by the way.

Cheers

Matt

Hahahaha that is a sweet saddle...I should know its one I'm selling! Thanks for the thought though!

Loving the Star Wars theme here Mr Wookiee / Cheewiee :LOL:

saddle looked like a good buy

Attachments

• Mr Star Wars.png
    Mr Star Wars.png
    40 KB · Views: 351
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[/quote]

Loving the Star Wars theme here Mr Wookiee / Cheewiee :LOL:

saddle looked like a good buy[/quote]

Yeah the Wookiee/Cheewiee thing is a long standing nickname due to being 6ft 4 ish and hairy!...Although the long hair went about 5 years back!...pleased with the saddle sale helps pay for the Flite!

Just stumbled cross this forum and enjoyed reading about your Team Marin. I have an original that I purchased in 1991 and has been lovingly cared for over the years, in fact I have just finished 3 days of maintenance and cleaning which spurred me on to search the net for others of the same era. I know it's a bit late now but I have a stem in brand new condition as I replaced the original with a Girvin Flexstem just after I brought the bike, however I do have the original saddle if you are interested, it does have some slight wear as you would expect but would polish up beautifully.

Can you still get the short brake link wires, if so where? I am OK at the moment but looking ahead as parts are getting more difficult to find.

saintnick":1lwc1npl said:
Just stumbled cross this forum and enjoyed reading about your Team Marin. I have an original that I purchased in 1991 and has been lovingly cared for over the years, in fact I have just finished 3 days of maintenance and cleaning which spurred me on to search the net for others of the same era. I know it's a bit late now but I have a stem in brand new condition as I replaced the original with a Girvin Flexstem just after I brought the bike, however I do have the original saddle if you are interested, it does have some slight wear as you would expect but would polish up beautifully.

Can you still get the short brake link wires, if so where? I am OK at the moment but looking ahead as parts are getting more difficult to find.

You have rightly earned your "saint" status! Fair play that man...Perfect saddle! And the stem too! And the best bit? Only 10 miles away from me! :D

I should pick up the bits tomorrow but heres a couple of teaser pics.

Thanks again Nick ;)

Attachments

• saddle 1.jpeg
    saddle 1.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 269
  • saddle 2.jpeg
    saddle 2.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 269
  • Stem.jpeg
    Stem.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 269

A great result there mate!

Agreed that it's a great result but won't the new stem be a slightly different colour to the parts you've had re done?

Back