And today I did......

RobMac":2by434pc said:
Don't feel bad about it Ive been the same just ask Keithyr Ive never had my bikes as bad as this ever. :oops:

Good point Mr Mac - you should loan me that Buell for a year so I can look after/thrash it properly :D

Talking of which around 15 of us GPZ900R types are landing on Skye for the weekend of 7/8/9 June. Most staying in bunkhouse but myself and best buddy are camping. All motorcyclists welcome :xmas-wink: :xmas-wink:

Opened my E-mail (AOL) tonight to find 3000 E-mails :shock: , 375 in the spam folder, all complete nonsense and junk :x

Anyone had this before ?, best way to deal with it ?, apart from finding the little scrote behind it all and kicking his door in :x

To add to that my Photobucket has gone wierd :? , before i would type out the link (long winded but i was used to it), with the photo name like SAM_000.jpg (Samsung camera) and it worked fine but Photobucket has added a load of mince onto this :facepalm: , left me unable to post pics, even when i copy the code verbatim :roll:

I could smash this computer to bits sometimes and forget the whole flamin thing :evil:

jimihendrix":nwaod7nv said:
I could smash this computer to bits sometimes and forget the whole flamin thing :evil:

A few years ago I did just that, well to the keyboard.
It was a cordless keyboard and it would randomly miss out letters/symbols or delay their appearance on screen.
Finally after this re-occurring over several weeks I lost the plot when writing a long reply on a forum. Picked up the keyboard and threw it at the wall/stone chimney breast, it bounced off and when I picked it up found it was undamaged. This pushed the rage level upwards and I then threw it as hard as I could onto the floor. Bits of keyboard shrapnel everywhere and then calm descended on me.

Weeks later found out, through using another component, the problem had nothing to do with the keyboard, but with the fact that the wee wireless receiver thing I'd plugged in to the USB hub worked much better if it was plugged straight in to USB connector on computer. :oops:

old_coyote_pedaller":2gyuwgw0 said:
jimihendrix":2gyuwgw0 said:
Picked up the keyboard and threw it at the wall/stone chimney breast, it bounced off and when I picked it up found it was undamaged. This pushed the rage level upwards and I then threw it as hard as I could onto the floor. Bits of keyboard shrapnel everywhere and then calm descended on me.

:LOL: :facepalm:

A few months ago it was Mouse rage with me, like your Keyboard a cord(use)less fecker, would move it, nothing, move it a bit more and the cursor would dart across the screen, red mist was decending but i managed to keep the heed till i bought a new (cheap but works great) cord Mouse from Asda, then took great delight in smashing the cordless shite to bits :twisted:

Mr Panda":vtxwzo1c said:
RobMac":vtxwzo1c said:
Don't feel bad about it Ive been the same just ask Keithyr Ive never had my bikes as bad as this ever. :oops:

Good point Mr Mac - you should loan me that Buell for a year so I can look after/thrash it properly :D

Talking of which around 15 of us GPZ900R types are landing on Skye for the weekend of 7/8/9 June. Most staying in bunkhouse but myself and best buddy are camping. All motorcyclists welcome :xmas-wink: :xmas-wink:

You got a Buell Rob?

Take 20 cool points. ;)

Buell, the only good use for a Harley engine other than a boat anchor. :LOL:

Yeah fraid so, S1 White Lightning & a M2 hybrid I (WAS) building till I got involved in this RetroBike nonsense ............................ also large capacity Suzuki 4's (early 80's to early 90's).
tbeggerS1-1-1.jpg

Back