The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Clockwork 1993(if it is a '93?) 21" good condition full LX....seeing some mad prices for all sorts of Oranges on t'bay at the min,but what sounds realistic?
-many thanks,p.

Attachments

• DSCF2970.JPG
    DSCF2970.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 389
  • DSCF2971.JPG
    DSCF2971.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 389
Some of you here may know this Stumpjumper and the story behind it or you can read about it here viewtopic.php?p=1680165

With a lack of space at home it is time to move some bikes and make some room. Wondering what this Stumpjumper may be worth?
All original parts fitted except grips and lever covers which were toast when I purchased the bike.
Original 1990 Stumpjumper Comp ridden a handful of times.

Let me know what you think regarding pricing.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1990 Stumpjumper Comp 058 (Small).jpg
    1990 Stumpjumper Comp 058 (Small).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 354
  • 1990 Stumpjumper Comp 052 (Small).jpg
    1990 Stumpjumper Comp 052 (Small).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 354
I just got this bike, but for the components so I can build something else, and I have no use for the frame. other members on this forum told me it is a Raleigh RSP/Tprus, most likely 1996, I am going to post it on ebay, but I was wondering how much should I ask for (in USA).
thanks

20130204_224734_zpsb158cf73.jpg

Ahh :D the good old whats my stuff worth these days thread,havent been in here for a while.

Sums up as
Less than you hoped but more than you thought :LOL:

bills to pay and better builds to fund ,so piccies when i get home

lime green muddy fox courier comp

grey claude butler

kona fire mountain frame

raleigh montage
;)

I have bought a Klein Attitude off of ebay, just for the forks !!! I need to sell on the MC1 and frame, but where the seat clamp usually crack, this has been cut and now sports a seatpost clamp. I don't have photos as yet as I am not picking the frame up until the weekend.

So if I was to split, how much is the MC1 worth and a modified frame? £100-£150 for the MC1?

Any help would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back