Gay Marriage

Isaac_AG":2yxgvmwb said:
lumos2000":2yxgvmwb said:
i just had a long confusing conversation with my 9 year old daughter about bloody marrys, ghosts, religion and same sex marriage. she came to the conclusion that she dosent like the idea of same sex marridge but its up to them really. i guess i feel the same.

Wow I'm really impressed you discuss things like that with your 9 year old daughter, my mum would never have done that.

Alison

my wife is catholic and finds it difficult, we watch the news togther so its hard to avoid most things. better i explane things rather than she learn stuff in the playground. apparantly her friends mum is being haunted by a ghost called bloody marry ;) :LOL:

Chute55uk":2mpyf851 said:
Bloody Mary is a trend for kids my daughter who's 11 is mad for it look it up on YouTube

Am I missing something, what's Bloody Mary other than a tomato juice based alcoholic drink?

Alison

ahhh ok that explains a lot. :shock: time to put the child restrictions on, this will scare the life out my wife to. bloody macumba :roll:

Couldn't give a toss on gay marriage. Don't agree with gay adoption though. Be gay if you like but that kind of excludes you from children in my book. Cake and eating it.

Nothing to do with faith, I'm only religious on Old Firm days.

technodup":3uond2m6 said:
Couldn't give a toss on gay marriage. Don't agree with gay adoption though. Be gay if you like but that kind of excludes you from children in my book. Cake and eating it.

Nothing to do with faith, I'm only religious on Old Firm days.

I'm of the opinion that a loving family for any unfortunate child is better than no loving family at all. As a person who grew up witnessing the result of really bad and abusive families on children not to mention the sh1t created by the social services as well, that feeling is really strong with me.

Alison

greenstiles":zpsiixi4 said:
Where's Charlieboy28 when you need him, he'd be able to sort this big mess out.......

If you're going to squeal like a stuck pig when Charlie takes a pot shot at you, perhaps you should refrain from taking pot shots at him. It's disingenuous, to say the least.

Oh, and we solved that gay marriage thing here years ago. Get with the program, people.

Back